Some nice Coal Tits there Al.......i bloody love them i do......they are my favourite tit out of them all. Watched a few nesting last year but never quite got the correct location for photographing them properly! The last one i found was feeding young in a busy pub car park!! I stood for five minutes and watched parents relaying food to their chicks through the tiniest of gaps in a stone wall. A totally inpenetrable nesting site!

They say they can be found nesting in old mouse holes, but i never seen it!! Can i ask , is there a local conifer wood near to them feeders?

Thanks for sharing, they are lovelly.......JD

Tried getting a piccie of a goldcrest in amongst some coalies a month or so ago, my eyesights that bad, (My old feller said it would happen if I kept looking at them!).

Could not pick out the individual bird amost them all. Think i need a decent camera, that would help! :thumbs:

Alan there really lovely pictures, i love the first one best :thumbs: do you get lots like that on the feeder all the time ?

Kay, these are on a "permission" of mine that I spend ages looking after :thumbs: , at the minute I'm hoping to take pix of the two woodpeckers, but have a problem with the Jays :thumbdown::gunsmilie:

Alan there really lovely pictures, i love the first one best :thumbs: do you get lots like that on the feeder all the time ?

Kay, these are on a "permission" of mine that I spend ages looking after :thumbs: , at the minute I'm hoping to take pix of the two woodpeckers, but have a problem with the Jays :thumbdown::gunsmilie:

Well try & get some woodpecker piccies & put them on here will you :thumbs::thumbs: Oh & some kingfishers as well please if you get the chance :laugh:

what peckers are they Al??.......GS???

try drilling some large bore holes into vertical posts/trunks and packing with fat... ;)

and you never answered my question in the last post.......are the feeders near some coniferous forestry???>....I'm just curious....lol cheers JD

what peckers are they Al??.......GS???

try drilling some large bore holes into vertical posts/trunks and packing with fat... ;)

and you never answered my question in the last post.......are the feeders near some coniferous forestry???>....I'm just curious....lol cheers JD

they're just in my mates garden which just happens to be next to millions of acres of pine/fir/softwood/paradise :thumbs: