Christmas lists....

Things were looking up last night when my lad came over...Happy Christmas Dad...open it up then.....a new "headlamp"..adjusted the straps..put it on, tried the 4 different light settings...great!!!!!!!

Dad, Dad...let me show you...so he takes the front off..never found out why...dropped it and broke the fixing lug...we tried to work it out and made it about 4 minutes from the time he gave it to me to the time it was broken....totally useless now as no way to hold the front lens in place...

......anyone got any spare "airfix" type plastic cement...I'll try and stick it back together!!

Christmas...don't you just love it!!! :thumbs:

...well, I was after a .5 Barratt, .308 SPS, etc ,etc, unfortunatel;y I forgot to send the list to Santa...closect I got was 3 pairs of welly boot socks in assorted shades of green.....I'll remember next year!! :thumbs:

Well I'd love some welly socks but turns out my wellies have been stolen.

Last week some people broke into one of the sheds at my parents house and stole all our wellies apart from 2 odd ones

My sister saw one by the road side about 5 miles away and apparently the police have recovered another pair.

Police say it was likely some local gypsies but i've never been burgled before and I'm going shooting tomorrow wearing walking shoes now - not my lovely wellies.

So my list is to have a left foot Aigle iso parcours size 14 (yeah I know - huge feet!)