boxing day

Guest jbswildlife

We have organised a clay shoot tomorrow in Lincs, about 20 of us. At work boxing day................

:whistling: just dodging your round of drinks again................ :tongue2: mind you if we got you in the Windmill i doubt you would survive :tongue2:

Your possibly right :laugh: I won the clay shoot, there were many better shots but the threat of buying dinner spurred me on :toast:

We have organised a clay shoot tomorrow in Lincs, about 20 of us. At work boxing day................

:whistling: just dodging your round of drinks again................ :tongue2: mind you if we got you in the Windmill i doubt you would survive :tongue2:

Your possibly right :laugh: I won the clay shoot, there were many better shots but the threat of buying dinner spurred me on :toast:

:clapper::toast:

im of out in a few hour's two earth's to check for a farmer then gonna try a dog out on some new permision we have been asked to take a few roe of for a boy there are 12 and they are making a mess of the crops he ses so gonna have a look out today and maybe a few rabbits will post some picks n that in a bit .

a few picks from this afternoon we flushed 7 deer were far to far out when they lifted and wasnt the ground for a greyhound runing the young lads are still learning we also lifted 2 hare the dog didnt see them the den's were both empty here are a few of the piks it takes 2 long to re size them so only sticking one or two on .

post-9812-1230306609_thumb.jpg