RE MY SLAGGING OFF

Guest traceyg

Guest traceyg

Just a few words about how I see chat. It’s a room were people go for a natter meet up with friends and most of all have a good laugh, well I feel this is usually the case. Yes chat gets shit from time to time and a bit boring but that’s life. As you know I try very hard to keep chat happy friendly and fun, but I do not do favouritism, and I stop troublemakers as soon as they start stirring the shit, as I did with l/butch last night. Nobody has had a ban for a long time and I think this is because of the work that’s done in there by myself and other mods .The same people who stir the shit are the people that pm me with their problems e.g. music and not being able to get in to the chat room in which I help everybody when ever I am asked for help. If people think I am being unfair I am sorry as I can’t always win but one thing I always do is try my best. So if it’s not good enough keep out, and let the people who want to go in to chat go in and have fun. Thanks t/g

Guest bullterrier
Why the f*ck didn't World.Hunters get banned?

You said the next person to comment on the Sheep subject would and he was the last to Comment on It!

Can't be favoritism though! :blink::whistling:

Butch

butch not having ago at you personally mate but some times its like the school yard but miss they hit me first why cant everyone just get along with each other in there its a chat room for members on here not a school yard we have lost chat before then the site wont people learn :thumbs: .john

Tracey.........Unfortunately you will always get f*ck wits, dim wits....and Little Sh*ts........that just want to disrupt the chatroom and cause as much trouble as they can. Gradually they are being weeded out, and booted from the THL...and the sooner the better in my opinion. You do a great job, and have succeeded in turning the chat room round by removing at the first opportunity those that would love to see the site closed down. Well done and keep up the good work..... ;););)

Best Wishes

Rolfe ;)