Terrier Locator Case Strength Question ........

Simple question, please bear in mind the laws in the country you reply from if you do reply. :thumbs:

Has anyone ever had the casing on any of their terrier locator transmitters bitten through?

I'm talking about the plastic casing on the unit that attaches to the dog.

Any type, any make, this isn't a "bash a manufacturer" thread from me!

Am just curious.

Guest rexdigger
Simple question, please bear in mind the laws in the country you reply from if you do reply. :thumbs:

Has anyone ever had the casing on any of their terrier locator transmitters bitten through?

I'm talking about the plastic casing on the unit that attaches to the dog.

Any type, any make, this isn't a "bash a manufacturer" thread from me!

Am just curious.

yes i had to replace my b+f plastic case after a few bites off a big :whistling: nasty rabbit

STRONG STUFF, IF YOUR WORKING A HARD DOG THE CHANCES INCREASE OF GETTING ANY PART OF THE COLLOR / TRANSMITTER BITTEN. HAVE A FEW OLD DEBEN COLLORS DESTROYED WITH TEETH MARKS.....YOUR IDEA OF A POUCH TYPE HOLER FOR THE TRANSMITTER IS A TOP CLASS IDEA ! WILL ORDER ONE IN THE NEW YEAR WHEN THE POST GOES BACK TO NORMAL.

Thanks p***y, am doing a bit of research on these cases to see how strong they are, have heard claims that B+F reckon the cases on the their transmitters can not be bitten through no matter what bites it, so thought I'd ask here.

Am not saying my collars are bite proof, but they will take a lot longer to chew through!!

Look forward to your order, thank you.