heavier the pellet

yeah yeah yeah deker the man who can light match's at 50 yards lol .

listen ,call me a liar if you want but what i do know i have a stealth here that is doing 25ft lb with magnums and and 17ft lb with field and target.

the chrony is an f1 . no i didnt do all that bollox you stated but thats what you get with a thick idiot like me .

deker you say you been round for a while is that why you are just stuck in your own ways now and believe you are something you are not ?

i know what i got with the guns i have available and have tested it myself , a gun tuner who has tested 100's of guns says the same but you must be right .

my chrony must be wrong lol

like i said i havent got a clue why my stealth and all other pcp's have come up with the same results

You are jumping to all sorts of conclusions for no apparent reason....I have NEVER said I am "right", or anybody else is wrong, these results make no sense, and until I see some evidence I am not convinced...that seems to cause you some sort of a problem....

If you care to look back I have not said anyone is liar, just that I am not convinved, and I fail to see what this has got to do with being a good shot..I have also made it very clear that you believe what you like, your chrono may well be spot on but if the pellets don't fit the barrel equally the results are meaningless...seems you are getting a little upset at not being able to produce any evidence, whats your problem if I am not convinced?

all i know is i am not a scientist if you whont scientific evedence find a science forum this is a hunting forum for hunters not scietists. people on here tend to buy a gun find a pellet that it likes & go hunting with it. people on here are hunters not scientists so no mater what they say they dont use a lab have a deplomer on the subject so your not going to beleve them. so why have you asked them there apinion on this subject there just hunters after all they just go out & test there guns in fields & that is it. what if the wind was blowing down the barrel on there first shoot then to the side of the barrel the second shoot even if the pellet is the same. we are just hunters pissing in the wind talking to people like you its a waist of time when we dont owen a lad & have a science beplomer so why ask our apinion in the first place? if you whant a scientfic answer you will have to pay some scientist to do the test in a lab for you becouse all you have sead so fare is your not a scientist & you dont have a lab i dont beleave you. :clapper::blink: why ask

Think you need to read this thread again...I didn't ask anyones opinion, and...

...hunting has nothing to do with science hey!! :bye::bye:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen ,call me a liar if you want but what i do know i have a stealth here that is doing 25ft lb with magnums and and 17ft lb with field and target.

the chrony is an f1 . no i didnt do all that bollox you stated but thats what you get with a thick idiot like me .

deker you say you been round for a while is that why you are just stuck in your own ways now and believe you are something you are not ?

i know what i got with the guns i have available and have tested it myself , a gun tuner who has tested 100's of guns says the same but you must be right .

like i said i havent got a clue why my stealth and all other pcp's have come up with the same results

You are jumping to all sorts of conclusions for no apparent reason....I have NEVER said I am "right", or anybody else is wrong, these results make no sense, and until I see some evidence I am not convinced...that seems to cause you some sort of a problem....

If you care to look back I have not said anyone is liar, just that I am not convinved, and I fail to see what this has got to do with being a good shot..I have also made it very clear that you believe what you like, your chrono may well be spot on but if the pellets don't fit the barrel equally the results are meaningless...seems you are getting a little upset at not being able to produce any evidence, whats your problem if I am not convinced?

all i know is i am not a scientist if you whont scientific evedence find a science forum this is a hunting forum for hunters not scietists. people on here tend to buy a gun find a pellet that it likes & go hunting with it. people on here are hunters not scientists so no mater what they say they dont use a lab have a deplomer on the subject so your not going to beleve them. so why have you asked them there apinion on this subject there just hunters after all they just go out & test there guns in fields & that is it. what if the wind was blowing down the barrel on there first shoot then to the side of the barrel the second shoot even if the pellet is the same. we are just hunters pissing in the wind talking to people like you its a waist of time when we dont owen a lad & have a science beplomer so why ask our apinion in the first place? if you whant a scientfic answer you will have to pay some scientist to do the test in a lab for you becouse all you have sead so fare is your not a scientist & you dont have a lab i dont beleave you. :clapper::blink: why ask

no mate ye didnt ask for peoples apinion but you asked a question a question with more than one answer. but this is a public forum that is for people to post there diffrent apinions. you whanted a scinetificly proven law that works every time without fail well there isnt one. becouse ever guns fires diffrent becouse no two are the same just like no two pellets are the same if you change the weight you have to change the shape or the material that it is made off. every time you change them you get a diffrent result wether it is the gun the pellet shape or weight of the pellet you change. you are never going to get your answer becouse there isnt one there is loads. all you will get is diffrent situation & diffrent anwears. so there isnt an answer to your question becouse you have to change more than just the weight every time you change pellet. shape changes the airodinamics so becouse you cant just change the weight you will never be able to answer your question. that is your answer other things must be changed that also change the power of your gun every time you change pellet weight. the weight dose change the power of your gun but so do other thing but you cant change one without the other so you will never get you scintific law that you want even if you cant see that is what your looking for. a rule that if you change somethig the effect will change the same everytime becouse you have to change more than one facter every time you change weight. changeing more than one facter that effects the laws of gravity. you asked a good question but you cant seem to understand that every gun is uneque becouse no two are exactly the same. just like no two pellet are the same. bye bye what that about abit childish dont you thing. if you ask a question with no one answer & expect to get one answer than you tend to get apinion becouse people cant give 1 answer but meany.

ps there is a science beind everything including hunting but we dont have to under stand it to beable to use it. sometings just work & that is all we need to know that if you do something it works.

Edited by brock1

no mate ye didnt ask for peoples apinion but you asked a question a question with more than one answer. but this is a public forum that is for people to post there diffrent apinions. you whanted a scinetificly proven law that works every time without fail well there isnt one. becouse ever guns fires diffrent becouse no two are the same just like no two pellets are the same if you change the weight you have to change the shape or the material that it is made off. every time you change them you get a diffrent result wether it is the gun the pellet shape or weight of the pellet you change. you are never going to get your answer becouse there isnt one there is loads. all you will get is diffrent situation & diffrent anwears. so there isnt an answer to your question becouse you have to change more than just the weight every time you change pellet. shape changes the airodinamics so becouse you cant just change the weight you will never be able to answer your question. that is your answer other things must be changed that also change the power of your gun every time you change pellet weight. the weight dose change the power of your gun but so do other thing but you cant change one without the other so you will never get you scintific law that you want even if you cant see that is what your looking for. a rule that if you change somethig the effect will change the same everytime becouse you have to change more than one facter every time you change weight. changeing more than one facter that effects the laws of gravity. you asked a good question but you cant seem to understand that every gun is uneque becouse no two are exactly the same. just like no two pellet are the same. bye bye what that about abit childish dont you thing. if you ask a question with no one answer & expect to get one answer than you tend to get apinion becouse people cant give 1 answer but meany.

ps there is a science beind everything including hunting but we dont have to under stand it to beable to use it. sometings just work & that is all we need to know that if you do something it works.

There is only ONE answer..it's either true or it's not!!!

It isn't childish..you don't seem to understand that science is about TAKING OUT All the variables AND PROOVING A PRINCIPLE..by what you say it is impossible for ANYONE to state that heavy pellets give more power in a PCP whilst light pellets give more power in a springer...!!

That is the principle of this debate...lots have said this is the case but NOBODY can proove it!!

It's called science!

AND once again I repeat..if you want to believe what you have now stated is impossible to prove then believe it...BUT I am not convinced!!!

:bye::bye:

There is only ONE answer..it's either true or it's not!!!

It isn't childish..you don't seem to understand that science is about TAKING OUT All the variables AND PROOVING A PRINCIPLE..by what you say it is impossible for ANYONE to state that heavy pellets give more power in a PCP whilst light pellets give more power in a springer...!!

That is the principle of this debate...lots have said this is the case but NOBODY can proove it!!

It's called science!

AND once again I repeat..if you want to believe what you have now stated is impossible to prove then believe it...BUT I am not convinced!!!

:bye::bye:

so instead of telling everyone they cant prove it becose none of there test give proff becouse there tests dont prove nowt. you produce the evadence then you cant be wrong & it is you that sead that no one has produced evadence if you read what i sead i sead that if you put a heavey pellet in a pcp it dose make it more powerfull & if you put a light pellet in a springer it works. just the same but it is not the only thing that you change & you would have to find a way take these extra facters in to acount becouse you cant make a pellet out of the same material & make it the same size & shape & expect it to be heaver so how will you get rid of these variables you words not mine.becouse as you sead the test is not worth sh*t if there is variables. i never sead it dosent work. just the oposite :wallbash: it is you that whants everdence of everyone & when they try to explain your the one that say that the evedence is inconclusive. i just sead that it dose work but you will never get inconclusive evadence becouse no one can make two pellets that are exactly the same to test with but one will weight more than the other. you whant the proff i know it work & i am happy with nowing it works i dont need proff i just need a gun that i can go hunting with & i am a happy camper.

bye bye i look forwold to see your evedence all scintific & undisputed with all the variables removed just like you sead. :whistling::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: you to clever for me im notworthy :bye::bye:

infact deker instead of asking us to prove it , prove us wrong . come on i wanna see the scientific proof that we are wrong lol see how it sounds ? just drop it , i know what my gun done and you are as good as calling me a liar :(