Nell, Saluki Greyhound x Collie Deerhound

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will, the bloke who is having her has promised a good home within the family environment and regular updates. Im sure she will be everything he wants and more. He is a member on here so im sure we will all be seeing more of nell in the near future. Cheers

I will, the bloke who is having her has promised a good home within the family environment and regular updates. Im sure she will be everything he wants and more. He is a member on here so im sure we will all be seeing more of nell in the near future. Cheers

(Just picked her up today)

Thank you labsnlurchers,

she has meet my other pup and they are getting on fine, :thumbs:

leaving them to it for now , to see if she will settle in the kennel, "so far so good" no crying / howling any way, its a good start.

my lads think she is great,

thanks again for keeping her on for me, it wont be long now before she is putting on the working boots and doing some graft,

(picture of my pup attached, 7 months old as well)

pure killers !!!

Thanks again.

Edited by lurcher123
nice dog u have there mate shame i have no space 4 another dog mate i would hav e him straight off u he is a nice dog sure sumone will snap him up quite qwick

Thanks

Glad you like her mate, but i bought her last week !! but only collected her to day from labsnlurchers,

this bitch is in great condition, ready for the lamp. cant wait to get her out for a few runs.

(feckin frost, cant wait till it clears to get out and about)

(Just picked her up today)

Thank you labsnlurchers,

she has meet my other pup and they are getting on fine, :thumbs:

leaving them to it for now , to see if she will settle in the kennel, "so far so good" no crying / howling any way, its a good start.

my lads think she is great,

thanks again for keeping her on for me, it wont be long now before she is putting on the working boots and doing some graft,

(picture of my pup attached, 7 months old as well)

pure killers !!!

Thanks again.

Glad to hear she is settling in well and your lads like her. Good luck with bringing her on and im sure she will be everything you want. Speak to you soon and keep us updated with her progress.

Cheers :thumbs: