decided im gona sell my pup as i have plenty of dogs on and gona breed of my bitch in the summer and would rather run my own pups on that somone elses breeding.

she is a 5/8 3/8 for last 3 generations then had a salukigrey/bull grey in it.all 100% pre ban dogs.came from ire something to do with dr,

bred out of big coursing stuff,parents where 27 and 28 inch,

she is 18 week old and massive now.

obviously nothing wrong with her

took pics today but wouldnt stand still so took them in kennel

near york/malton area

not cheap but neither is importing a pup from over the water

any stupid comments keep them to yourself as i dont really give a shit what you think to be honest.

only selling as have had a change of mind with breeding plans,but got kennel room so not that fussed but if someone likes her and wants a proper dog and its a good home then so be it,

£250 quid ish

yes £250 quid they sell for that as pups and transport aint cheap so keep lipos shut :icon_eek:

good home more important than money.no kids or messers nonces gays and the like

georgeect019.jpg

georgeect008.jpg

georgeect009.jpg

Edited by spiderpig

decided im gona sell my pup as i have plenty of dogs on and gona breed of my bitch in the summer and would rather run my own pups on that somone elses breeding.

she is a 5/8 3/8 for last 3 generations then had a salukigrey/bull grey in it.all 100% pre ban dogs.came from ire something to do with dave roberts,

bred out of big coursing stuff,parents where 27 and 28 inch,

she is 16 week old and massive now.

obviously nothing wrong with her

took pics today but wouldnt stand still so took them in kennel

near york/malton area

not cheap but neither is importing a pup from over the water

any stupid comments keep them to yourself as i dont really give a shit what you think to be honest.

only selling as have had a change of mind with breeding plans,but got kennel room so not that fussed but if someone likes her and wants a proper dog and its a good home then so be it,

£250 quid ish

yes £250 quid they sell for that as pups and transport aint cheap so keep lipos shut :icon_eek:

good home more important than money.no kids or messers nonces gays and the like

georgeect019.jpg

georgeect008.jpg

georgeect009.jpg

nice looking bitch for 16 week well worth the money

that is no wheaton cross its a greyhound 250 pound you are a joker give it away to a good home or maybe talk sence in price felerimoa

just shows you know f**k all as is a few lads on here no exaclty how it is bred as one of them sorted it for me so take ya inexperienced ideas and views and go talk shit on someone elses post

that is no wheaton cross its a greyhound 250 pound you are a joker give it away to a good home or maybe talk sence in price felerimoa

just shows you know f**k all as is a few lads on here no exaclty how it is bred as one of them sorted it for me so take ya inexperienced ideas and views and go talk shit on someone elses post

you allways get one. that is a nice looking pup mate worth every penny. if you whant the best you pay for the best people gont give good dogs away. good luck with the sale. :thumbs: ps people pay £300 plus for dogs couse they have a daft kc paper reagardless of what they or there perants have done.

Edited by brock1
take no notice of that donut :wallbash: -thats a good lurcher u got their good luck with the sale.. :thumbs:

Good luck with the sale mate, should make a very seriously handy Dog for someone. :yes:

why do you get drawn into it just ignore there sarky comments you know what its worth boyo

where do you nonces come from ffs how old are you how long you been in the game???? grow some pubes spend a season or two working dogs...then come onto the forum with a positive opinion on a subject you know something about!!!

ok [bANNED TEXT]!!!

nice looking pup btw spiderpig!!! shud do someone right!!!