Just Had A Visit From The RSPCA

I was cleaning out the ferrets at around midday when I saw a face appear over the front gate "RSPCA Officer" she says we have had a report of a dog left out all night and its also starving.

Not here says I anyhow I let her in and showed her the dog a whippet x Grey she has a good look around checks the ferrets and even sticks her head in to the pigeon loft

To cut along story short it would appear a nosy neighbour made a report the officer wouldn"t say who it was but I have my suspisions

After a cup of tea and a chat the officer asked if I would be able to take in any stray ferrets on an emergency basis as they have a shortage of places to put them

So hopefully I may be able to enlarge the working team so all in all not a bad day

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was cleaning out the ferrets at around midday when I saw a face appear over the front gate "RSPCA Officer" she says we have had a report of a dog left out all night and its also starving.

Not here says I anyhow I let her in and showed her the dog a whippet x Grey she has a good look around checks the ferrets and even sticks her head in to the pigeon loft

To cut along story short it would appear a nosy neighbour made a report the officer wouldn"t say who it was but I have my suspisions

After a cup of tea and a chat the officer asked if I would be able to take in any stray ferrets on an emergency basis as they have a shortage of places to put them

So hopefully I may be able to enlarge the working team so all in all not a bad day

im surprised :o as when our local rspca was over run with ferrets and they were all in horrid hutches......they wouldnt let us have one to live in our luxury spacious court because....and I quote..... "we dont let them go to working homes" :angry: :angry: :angry:

you caved in too easy, should have made her get a warrant/police..etc.

I dont see why not. Allowing them to see around will stop them coming the next time they get a complaint. :D

Then it's fingers up to the person who reported you when the RSPCA officer explains to him/her that your animals were tip top and so was their housing. ;)

At the end of the day, yes you can refuse them entry, but then they will do all their best to enter, and it's a black dot against your name.

Keep your enemy's close as they say! :)

Edited by artic

f**k right off!!!!

You must be joking? Let them in maybe, then kill, cook and eat the snidey c**ts!!!

Some f*****g charity worker who represents an organisation committed to banning hunting comes to my house and asks to come in won't be getting far, and I've got nothing to hide.

By even speaking to them you are accepting them as an entity, they are nothing, nothing at all, it might as well have been the old lady from the sweet shop demanding to come in, she's got as much right!?

The more people that say "yes sir" when they knock the stronger the organisation will become, tell them to cock off and see what they can do.

They would have to explain to a Magistrate why they wanted a warrant to search your premises, and even then you only let the Police in who are legally entitled to execute the warrant, make the scum stand out in the rain and throw dog shit at them.

Artic, the replies you give, I would seriously doubt that you own working dogs or partake in any fieldsports, if you did then you wouldn't be advocating rolling over for the scum who intend to ensure the complete eradication of working animals in this country.

SPOOK!

"Keep your enemies close"? Is the boot of my car close enough?

I would've said, I will show you my animals only after youve told me who has made the allegations. If they tell me who, I would tell the RSPCA officer to go forth and multiply. & regarding the grass, of course I would turn the other cheek,,,,,,.

Edited by GD Waz

i must admit i have to agree with strongstuff , why would you even consider working along side the very same people who want / helped get our sport banned ? better ways of getting a bigger team like get all the workers off here that come up when the sun shines.

offering you ferrets i think may be a ploy of THEM 'keeping the enemy close' in the RSPCA eyes . i would be careful if i was you as like the police they will do anything to get a conviction and love playing underhand tricks like this.

Strong Stuff,

Everything you say is utter crap! You will be the one who will have major problems with them and the police if you give them the chance too. What i stated was like you said "Ive nothing to hide" then let them see. They will never pester you again.

It's about having a easy life. If you dont like them, and you have nothing to hide, and dont want them turning up at your house, then whats the problem? :blink: Have a good think about that simple question?

I dont like them, but a smile and wave keeps them away from my house.

Your attitude pal will attract all the unwanted people in your life, im one of them......... ;) yes the PSCO! id have another guess! :kiss:

As for working dogs, lololol.......... You dont know the meaning of Working Dogs, or do you? I've not got to justify what i do with my dogs to you Mr strut your stuff............... :)

Ooop's Spooks is on.

:bye:

good stuff duvern at least you know the score with them .

artic the rspca keep bothering my mum because she has a dog on a running line , he is well fed and sleeps in a warm bed and my elderly mother does not have any convictions . please help !!!

good stuff duvern at least you know the score with them .

artic the rspca keep bothering my mum because she has a dog on a running line , he is well fed and sleeps in a warm bed and my elderly mother does not have any convictions . please help !!!

:clapper: Twat :clapper: