whos having fun in the snow

feel like a child again, i get to take me son out sledging :clapper: and might even build him a snowman :icon_redface: . just wondering what the snow is like elsewhere. ive got about 4" of snow here in the north east. :D

aye its mad in the northeast, been snowing since i got up and it still is,

think the quad may have to come out later with the sledge attached, those bin lid sledges are briliant attached to quads

well i love a bit of mooching in the snow, really enjoy tracking the deer and anything else i put up.

i saw 8 dear today but there was one problem iam short of the equiptment to put them in the freezer (got 2 patterdales)

polly(4) left, teal(7 month) right

post-25387-1228411007_thumb.jpg

Edited by JPTfellterrier
feel like a child again, i get to take me son out sledging :clapper: and might even build him a snowman :icon_redface: . just wondering what the snow is like elsewhere. ive got about 4" of snow here in the north east. :D

aye its mad in the northeast, been snowing since i got up and it still is,

think the quad may have to come out later with the sledge attached, those bin lid sledges are briliant attached to quads

well i love a bit of mooching in the snow, really enjoy tracking the deer and anything else i put up.

i saw 8 dear today but there was one problem iam short of the equiptment to put them in the freezer (got 2 patterdales)

polly(4) left, teal(7 month) right

post-25387-1228411007_thumb.jpg

you need a lurcher lol