whippets

Guest rio

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a blue whippet they are class. great pictures and great to see whippets taking fox. any videos of whippet on fox?

no videos dam that ban countyboyo :whistling::whistling: will look for some preban stuff for you.i have a litter of pups here if you are looking now let me now

Unfortunately im in In Ireland and im farely broke at the moment. Thanks anyway man!

Cracking pups mate i have toyed with the idea of a whippet a few times. they look good little pocket rockets.

you landed on your feet with that bitch

must be crazy parting with her

She was a cracking little bitch on the lamp, really made the rabbits squeal and they couldn't shake her off but she was so finely built that I was scared that sooner or later, the places I ran her, she would have a bump and ruin her. Hadn't planned on getting rid of her but Pennymeadow asked and I thought she'd be more suited to his ferreting than me spoiling her on these rough old mountains round here. My other Whippets are a lot stronger so will probably keep one back from this litter to replace her, but at the moment am really struggling for rabbits round here so we shall see.

Some top pics David keep at them mate :clapper:

Cheers Pennymeadow, how's Missy doing?

Missy is spot on mate & catching plenty :victory:

Bit11.jpg

DNA8.jpg

DNA5.jpg

Glad Missy is doing so well for you; I know you love the breeding as much as I do, hope she just keeps going from strength to strength for you.

• 2 weeks later...
Just wondering if you will be having any pups soon? Aint spoke to you for a bit, a bloke in work is after a pup, I said i'd ask if you had any, he don't mind if KC or a cross!

Yes mate, have a couple of KC bitch pups out of Penny and Jake, if he's interested give him my number, cheers.