Glenn bitch.

This bitch is being a little true to form.She is only really starting to mature mentally.I get her out to the fields as often as I can.Hopefully some day she will get to have a go at whats shes bred for.If not Im enjoying getting out.Just rabbits with her and the ferrets.She has many years ahead so theres no hurry.

S7301515.jpg

S7301514.jpg

S7301513.jpg

This bitch is being a little true to form.She is only really starting to mature mentally.I get her out to the fields as often as I can.Hopefully some day she will get to have a go at whats shes bred for.If not Im enjoying getting out.Just rabbits with her and the ferrets.She has many years ahead so theres no hurry.

S7301515.jpg

S7301514.jpg

S7301513.jpg

Can't view the pictures any info?

Voon.

COC NOSE GLEN NEVER SEEN ONE LIKE TAHT BEFORE NICE

Shes a throw back to years ago.Now and again these red nose Glenns pop out. She is bred from two black nosed hunthing Glenns.What ever they used years ago mixing and matching to get the Glenns.So the red nose gene is in there.

• 2 months later...
Guest Hilltyke
This bitch is being a little true to form.She is only really starting to mature mentally.I get her out to the fields as often as I can.Hopefully some day she will get to have a go at whats shes bred for.If not Im enjoying getting out.Just rabbits with her and the ferrets.She has many years ahead so theres no hurry. Ray

S7301515.jpg

S7301514.jpg

S7301513.jpg

Raymond hilltyke here are you in England mate and if so roughly whereabouts. Dont worry I am not a theif or anything I liked the look of the pup off Knockroe big boy and am interested in using him at some point. A friend had Knockroe b boy at her kennel 4 a short while. He mauled her goat and attacked her russel. Please let me know. Regards.hilltyke.

This bitch is being a little true to form.She is only really starting to mature mentally.I get her out to the fields as often as I can.Hopefully some day she will get to have a go at whats shes bred for.If not Im enjoying getting out.Just rabbits with her and the ferrets.She has many years ahead so theres no hurry. Ray

S7301515.jpg

S7301514.jpg

S7301513.jpg

Raymond hilltyke here are you in England mate and if so roughly whereabouts. Dont worry I am not a theif or anything I liked the look of the pup off Knockroe big boy and am interested in using him at some point. A friend had Knockroe b boy at her kennel 4 a short while. He mauled her goat and attacked her russel. Please let me know. Regards.hilltyke.

Hi hilltyke, your friends name Marie.

lovely pup there! :notworthy:

what age and height?

ADAM :thumbs:

Hi Adam, the above bitch is a bit on the big side for a Glenn bitch. She is close to 16 inches tall,she will be 2 years old this summerI cut her food down. She is running around at 40Lb in weight. Hilltyke is talking about my other male Glenn pup.I have him on a different post.

now raymond again i finish with your glenn after a season or 2 digging she wont be so pretty looking she could do with a hair cut bring her to the barbers that you go to her nose will be more than red thats if she has it in her to work i dont want no tears when she comes out with a jaw like a pin coushion hahahaha

atb

fox hunter

now raymond again i finish with your glenn after a season or 2 digging she wont be so pretty looking she could do with a hair cut bring her to the barbers that you go to her nose will be more than red thats if she has it in her to work i dont want no tears when she comes out with a jaw like a pin coushion hahahaha

atb

fox hunter

Hopefully she will grow up a bit inbetween the ears more.It would be great to see her enjoying herself getting a few scrapes.That would meen she is doing what she is bred for.I will bring plenty of raw onions on my sandwiches,I can blame the onions on the tears.