smaller lurcher types

Guest hunter66

Guest chappy08
post-12550-1227646271.jpgpost-12550-1227646323.jpgpost-12550-1227646371.jpg

they must have took some catching them rabbits. :clapper: full of mixie. you cant be much of a dog man if you have to put them in a picture id be embaressed! that dog is to heavy to catch a fit rabbit imo.

the same as that lab cross by miss xxxxxxxx is this a working persons site or pet rescue ?dont get me wrong my dogs arnt the best but a least they look like a lurcher and can do a days work. but the other dogs look tidy smallerns.

seems theres always someone with a sly comment to make about someone elses dog? dont know why u think the dog is too heavy to catch a decent rabbit ? my sisters akita cross takes them no probs and that isnt a little dog, but at least hes gettin out and taking a few rabbit.

good going and nice dogs everyone

heres a dog wheatonxwippet that el have ago at anything but charlies are his an my game 100% single handed

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-12550-1227646271.jpgpost-12550-1227646323.jpgpost-12550-1227646371.jpg

they must have took some catching them rabbits. :clapper: full of mixie. you cant be much of a dog man if you have to put them in a picture id be embaressed! that dog is to heavy to catch a fit rabbit imo.

the same as that lab cross by miss xxxxxxxx is this a working persons site or pet rescue ?dont get me wrong my dogs arnt the best but a least they look like a lurcher and can do a days work. but the other dogs look tidy smallerns.

seems theres always someone with a sly comment to make about someone elses dog? dont know why u think the dog is too heavy to catch a decent rabbit ? my sisters akita cross takes them no probs and that isnt a little dog, but at least hes gettin out and taking a few rabbit.

good going and nice dogs everyone

Nicely put Karl!!! There is always one!!!

P.s. Your Sisters Dog is a Beast :D lovein it!!!

Heres a few pics of Murphy, my 9 month old BeddyxWhippet (he was around 7months in the pics). He's around 20"tts now. Hoping to do some work with him when he's matured (a lot!!!) took him lamping woth a mate the other week for a watch and he seemed pretty keen.

Picture043.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Edited by parksie