smaller lurcher types

Guest hunter66

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2cc75924.jpgthis is monkey my bull/grey very small for a bullx shes a half bred 4th generation she was the runt in a litter of 10 she was 3x smaller than the rest of the litter and was given no help until she was 5 weeks old shes defiantly a survivor shes 8 1/2 months old 35lb and 20tts hoping she will make 22 and 45lb think she may come in just shy of 22 though the other dog is her father .

i wanted a smaller type for ferreting etc and she fits the bill got great hopes for this little dog :good:;)

Guest world.hunters

Gypsy, got her as a pure rabbiter as she was the smallest bitch in the litter but she has turned out a feisty little f****r and i have a sneeky suspition she will might enjoy abit of red retreiving but time will tell.

she is whippet grey with a pinch of bedlington and collie in here.

will make around 21 1/2" i think

she is around 8 months old now but she is a very very slow maturer and has too much energy sometimes. and her jumping is insane.

9-7.jpg

11-8.jpg

14-6.jpg

w.h

This is Sasha my bitch that past away not long ago!! she was 18" tts and was rapid and a fantastic worker!!!

Whippet X (lab we think) her brother out of the same litter looked like a fat lab ha ha my uncle owns it!!!

ChrissiesPhoneTwo017.jpg

ChrissiesPhoneTwo067.jpg

Love This Pic she could run like the wind xxx missin you sasha xxx

Bennsasha.jpg

(P.s. that Jack russell in the bottom pic! you can see him really trying to keep up ha ha!! and sasha was just messing round wasnt evan going for it!!! xx)

Edited by xxchrissixx