swollen gland on neck

My 8year old lurcher has a swollen gland in her neck, but only on one side, she is eating, drinking and doing everything else the same. Has anyone else had one the same before? I have looked on the internet and got only one answer lymphoma. I know what you are all going to say go to the vets, just wanted to have an idea before I go. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Thought you would glad to hear that Connie's gland has now gone down thanks to homeopathic pills! :clapper: I was always a bit doubtful about homeopathic stuff but now I know it works, I will try it before going to the vets!

Thought you would glad to hear that Connie's gland has now gone down thanks to homeopathic pills! :clapper: I was always a bit doubtful about homeopathic stuff but now I know it works, I will try it before going to the vets!
IF IT WILL WORK ON YOU IT WILL WORK ON THE DOGS SAVE ALL YOUR ANTIBIOTICS AND ANTIINFLAMITRIES AND HERE DROPS ITS ONLY WHAT YOUR VETS CHARGE YOU A FORTUNE FOR.
IF IT WILL WORK ON YOU IT WILL WORK ON THE DOGS SAVE ALL YOUR ANTIBIOTICS AND ANTIINFLAMITRIES AND HERE DROPS ITS ONLY WHAT YOUR VETS CHARGE YOU A FORTUNE FOR.