someone is slling a loc8tor on the bay :)

Guest ferret feller

I e mailed the seller, pointing out his mistake, of advertizing it as a "ferret finder"

here's the reply I got;

well i dint use it for under ground did i i use it for when i was ferreting i realy bushy set and when they come out of a hole under brambels ive got i nover ferret finder for under ground

says it all :doh:

ha ha what a nob head. as if you wouldnt just use the "under ground ferret finder" above ground. what a johnson eater. oh and is he selling the "underground ferret finder"?

just emailed the person who bought it to point out what they've actually got... ;)

snap, I too did that, did your mail include the word "muppet", mine did :icon_redface:

how could a bidder not do a search on google of the item they are bidding on, to get an upto date recomend retail price, :doh:

just emailed the person who bought it to point out what they've actually got... ;)

snap, I too did that, did your mail include the word "muppet", mine did :icon_redface:

i didn't think i needed to include the actual word "muppet", as i think the general gist of my message pointed to the fact that i was thinking "muppet" ;)

funnily enough i've not got a reply yet!