TERRIER HARD AS NAILS PART TWO????????

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SEE WHAT I MEAN THESE BLOKES ARE REDICULUOS CONSTANTLY BITCHING GIVE IT UP YOU PAIR KIDS!

nah what u see is what were like all the time, its been the same for years and it will be for years to come, ur just a tiny little useless cog in a much bigger engine, penda me and rapskee have known each other for over 10 years, shut ya mouth cus no ones interested pal, rapskee knows the truth the people youve been acting hard to are the same people that have to get rapskee out the shit time after time ha ha ha ha u really are a naive little twat

SEE WHAT I MEAN THESE BLOKES ARE REDICULUOS CONSTANTLY BITCHING GIVE IT UP YOU PAIR KIDS!

nah what u see is what were like all the time, its been the same for years and it will be for years to come, ur just a tiny little useless cog in a much bigger engine, penda me and rapskee have known each other for over 10 years, shut ya mouth cus no ones interested pal, rapskee knows the truth the people youve been acting hard to are the same people that have to get rapskee out the shit time after time ha ha ha ha u really are a naive little twat

NOT ACTING HARD TOWARDS ANY ONE MATE THATS A STUPID COMMENT YOU THINK IM BOTHERD BY YOU TWO TRYING TO PISS ME OFF IV TOLD YOU ALREADY IT ALL GOES STRAIGHT OVER MY HEAD :D IM 17 HOW OLD ARE YOU AND YOUR GIVING ME A LOAD OF S**T GROW UP!!!!!!

A BIT OF TRUTH FROM A LAD WHO HAS SEEN THE BITCH WORK!!!! I THINK WE SHOULD ALL STOP BEING BITCHES AND GET ALONG LETS HAVE PEACE :victory: IN THE WORLD OF THE WORKING TERRIER!!! NICE TO SEE A FEW PICS OF YOUR BITCH THOUGH SWAG SHE IS SMART!!! :D SHAME YOU AINT GOT NO PICS FROM THIS SEASON IM SURE YOULL GET SOME FOR US TO SEE. ANY WAY BEST GET SOME SLEEP READY FOR THE FIRST NIGHT OF DARKNESS THERES NO MOON GET YOUR LAMPS AND LURCHERS OUT LETS SEE SOME MORE GOOD POSTS!!!

HAPPY HUNTING TO ALL!!!

P.S IS LAURA :kiss: HAPPY WITH YOU USING HER AS A WEAPON :gunsmilie: ?

hahahahahahahaha always love the chance to speak!!!! :laugh: :wankerzo4:
Well thats it, Rapskee your dog is doing what its meant to now and fair play. Like I said on the other post I like to here that dogs are doing well, and I'm not comparing any dogs either. But I have seen that bitch work and know she's on it, we all know she's eager.

Our White dog had a good result the other day -

whiteterrier03.jpg

whiteterrier04.jpg

**Fox dispatched of humanly**

Is that the dog that was down Wales the other month with myself and swp?

Yes it is mate.

ok, ok, ive tried to keep my gob shut! im not one to get involved in all this twatting around and my opinions are based purley on what i read in books as i have no digging experience whatsoever, butr mr p, pipe the f**k down u silly little boy before i come round and bum u into next week! i have a few friends who have what i would call "proper" dogs. ive only ever owned 1 terrier and that ran off after 3 hours but i know about and find 20times more earths than u have ever dug in your life, my advice would be to pipe down and get out with your SUPER dogs and inyour own car, with your own spade and your own locator and then a few more folks may take you more seriously! oh and stop sending me stupid bloody p.ms.

rant over!!!!

ta raaaa a bit!!

ok, ok, ive tried to keep my gob shut! im not one to get involved in all this twatting around and my opinions are based purley on what i read in books as i have no digging experience whatsoever, butr mr p, pipe the f**k down u silly little boy before i come round and bum u into next week! i have a few friends who have what i would call "proper" dogs. ive only ever owned 1 terrier and that ran off after 3 hours but i know about and find 20times more earths than u have ever dug in your life, my advice would be to pipe down and get out with your SUPER dogs and inyour own car, with your own spade and your own locator and then a few more folks may take you more seriously! oh and stop sending me stupid bloody p.ms.

rant over!!!!

ta raaaa a bit!!

couldent give a shit what yous think of me so i aint piping down for shit...............................

Well thats it, Rapskee your dog is doing what its meant to now and fair play. Like I said on the other post I like to here that dogs are doing well, and I'm not comparing any dogs either. But I have seen that bitch work and know she's on it, we all know she's eager.

whiteterrier03.jpg

whiteterrier04.jpg

Yes it is mate.

Good stuff. Hows the black dog that you had down here coming on?

whiteterrier03.jpg

whiteterrier04.jpg

Yes it is mate.

hes been involved in a few things now mate, foxes in bales going to ground hes learning well, had him out on a dig last night with my black bitch, she held for 4.5 hours at 1.6 on the bell man this earth was like concrete the shovel was just bouncing back every swing, we got through in the end wink wink quarry despatched and a nice back fill, he belomgs to attck fell terrier!!

How are ya Moggs, that black dog yeah he's coming on, still plenty to prove but hopefully he'll do what I ask of him. He's showing plenty of interest so hopefully he'll come good.

It was our kid who brought him over to you with the Russell in them pics.

hes been involved in a few things now mate, foxes in bales going to ground hes learning well, had him out on a dig last night with my black bitch, she held for 4.5 hours at 1.6 on the bell man this earth was like concrete the shovel was just bouncing back every swing, we got through in the end wink wink quarry despatched and a nice back fill, he belomgs to attck fell terrier!!

Nice dig last night mate, That Bitch of yours done well, hope there's plenty more for us to come this season.