Whippet Puppies KC reg'd

I have 1 KC reg'd Whippet dog puppy for sale (litter was 6 but 3 dogs 2 bitches gone already), 1 Blue Brindle parti-coloured. Have been wormed to date and have dew claws removed. We own their mother and aunt and can both be seen. Mothers pedigree is mainly Barnesmore and 5 gen can be seen here http://thewhippetarchives.net/details.php?id=24564 and fathers mainly Nevedith and 5 gen can be seen here http://thewhippetarchives.net/details.php?id=34772. They are ready to go now and we're in Stoke-on-Trent. Either pm me or ring/text 07852992443.

£180!!!

Picture094.jpg

Edited by parksie

I'm orate cheers mate. They're cracking pups, I've considered keeping one myself to run on for next season but just don't have the space. Someone will be getting a bargain at that price, stud fees alone are around £250 for reg'd whippet dogs ( hint hint, profit after one mating ;) )

Edited by parksie
They look healthy pups parksie.....

That second pic is the one i like, not looking to buy one, Just wanted to comment on how decent they look..

Yis Mars...

Orate mate,

Ow at? Wheres theyt from in staffs? I'm from Fenton.

The mainly blue ones now gone so just the 2 left.

Edited by parksie
parksie thankyou again mate what a cracker named him Buzz, thankyou to your wife too both brilliant people all the best.

No problem mate, glad he's gone to a good home.

Just the parti-coloured puppy left now.

NICE PUP MATE GOOD LUCK FOR SALE I WOULD HAVE IT MY SELF BUT HAVE 5 DOGS AS IT IS

They look healthy pups parksie.....

That second pic is the one i like, not looking to buy one, Just wanted to comment on how decent they look..

Yis Mars...

Orate mate,

Ow at? Wheres theyt from in staffs? I'm from Fenton.

The mainly blue ones now gone so just the 2 left.

Just across berry hill fields from you bud,

Mars..

I'm orate cheers mate. They're cracking pups, I've considered keeping one myself to run on for next season but just don't have the space. Someone will be getting a bargain at that price, stud fees alone are around £250 for reg'd whippet dogs ( hint hint, profit after one mating ;) )

with all the pups around at the moment do you really think it is a good idea to make someone buy this pup to use at stud and make a profit ?? if you have had to reduce the price so much to sell them how the hell will anyone else sell them !! just goes to show what a good breeder you are !!!!

with all the pups around at the moment do you really think it is a good idea to make someone buy this pup to use at stud and make a profit ?? if you have had to reduce the price so much to sell them how the hell will anyone else sell them !! just goes to show what a good breeder you are !!!!

Always a great way to introduce yourself on a fourm, 1st post having a go at someone. :no:

"good idea to make someone buy this pup" i cannot see how he is making some one buy the pup surely its still up to a person whether they want a pup or not? it isnt breeders that are the whole problem anyway is it? its people getting pups/dogs for 2 bloody mins having a hiccup and getting rid. Working dogs or pet they deserve respect.