Take a look at this Rat Snaring
speaking to a friend of mine from england a guy whom i taught to snare rabbits and foxes , he was commenting on rats in certain premises that just would not go near the traps he had set , so i said to him a few weeks ago , why don,t you snare them , i sent him down some snares, and we discussed various types of wire that i have used over the years, two strands of brass, single and double strands of steel , last season i was using a single strand of ruby wire and could take , up to ten rats with one single strand wire wire , these snares were all used in conjunction with hazel benders , my friend said he watched loads of rats running along the wooden beams , the snares were just the job for these guys, i told him what to do, so he started setting the rat snares and was catching them no problem and dropping them of the beams , he sent me a parcel the other day with samples of this wire that he got , there were three different types , two of them are really excellent , one is outstanding, it can be loaded like a fox snare and fires like greased lightning , rats of all sizes were hanging like christmas lights , mouse sized ones also , to date he has snared over a hundred , the customer could not believe it , i have made up a good few snares from this wire and will be using them with the benders shortly , and i will be sending some down to my big mate duckwing , whom i am sure will be over the moon with them , squirrels will be a piece of cake with these snares. the snares can be reset and catch time after time . this wire is pure quality.
speaking to a friend of mine from england a guy whom i taught to snare rabbits and foxes , he was commenting on rats in certain premises that just would not go near the traps he had set , so i said to him a few weeks ago , why don,t you snare them , i sent him down some snares, and we discussed various types of wire that i have used over the years, two strands of brass, single and double strands of steel , last season i was using a single strand of ruby wire and could take , up to ten rats with one single strand wire wire , these snares were all used in conjunction with hazel benders , my friend said he watched loads of rats running along the wooden beams , the snares were just the job for these guys, i told him what to do, so he started setting the rat snares and was catching them no problem and dropping them of the beams , he sent me a parcel the other day with samples of this wire that he got , there were three different types , two of them are really excellent , one is outstanding, it can be loaded like a fox snare and fires like greased lightning , rats of all sizes were hanging like christmas lights , mouse sized ones also , to date he has snared over a hundred , the customer could not believe it , i have made up a good few snares from this wire and will be using them with the benders shortly , and i will be sending some down to my big mate duckwing , whom i am sure will be over the moon with them , squirrels will be a piece of cake with these snares. the snares can be reset and catch time after time . this wire is pure quality.

Glenn your right as usual these ruby wires are perfect for use in open runs with benders , if you would like some more let me know as i have been lucky in being able to get six 8 kg drums, as you know it is almost impossible to get these days , will 50 be enough for you at the usual price f8c5 all. Geordie.

Glenn your right as usual these ruby wires are perfect for use in open runs with benders , if you would like some more let me know as i have been lucky in being able to get six 8 kg drums, as you know it is almost impossible to get these days , will 50 be enough for you at the usual price f8c5 all. Geordie.

yes 50 will do geordie , i will be using them along with this new wire that martin sent up to me . how did you and woodga get on with the thousand twined pegs that you got between you .

yes 50 will do geordie , i will be using them along with this new wire that martin sent up to me . how did you and woodga get on with the thousand twined pegs that you got between you .

I have got 350 fitted to tealers 100 to breakaways and the 250 to traditional wires, Woodga has got most of his fitted ready for that big rabbit job he spoke about.Geordie.
Yes they will, but thats why you snare rats either on whips or on walls and joists.

H

the rats don,t chew through the single and double strand stainless steel wire regardless of where you catch them , and that even goes for ground snaring like i have shown up on the rat snaring site, the single steel strand is only as thick as a single strand of brass rabbit wire , and if you get a drum of this you will never ever need to buy a rat snare ever again in your life , they are made for apenny. they hold sqirrels and rabbits also , ask woodga and duckwing.