NEW ADDITION

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright mate, that is an awesome looking pup very nice looks a strong fella

hows it going mate, yes hes a good looking pup, hes long, hes going to be the racey type and has a decent head on him to. i was surprised the other two lads didnt pick him mate.

so hows it going mate

hows it going mate, yes hes a good looking pup, hes long, hes going to be the racey type and has a decent head on him to. i was surprised the other two lads didnt pick him mate.

so hows it going mate

things arent too bad mate, had a decent start to the season things have slowed down abit, was out wid rips bro at wkend but was very quiet,

that is one of the best looking pups ive seen in a long time, best of look with him pal.cheers HF,

so hows it going mate

things arent too bad mate, had a decent start to the season things have slowed down abit, was out wid rips bro at wkend but was very quiet,

that is one of the best looking pups ive seen in a long time, best of look with him pal.cheers HF,

its a nice pup yes mate, what was the mother and father of RIP and ROCKY mate..

so hows it going mate

am not sure but can find out mate

so hows it going mate

am not sure but can find out mate

that would be spot on mate because i have found out that RIP is the grandson of FLYNN who is the famous PUNCH belly brother, thats as far as i have got

This pup should be a good worker to if its anything like its dam and sire