Finally my own 2 terriers!!

Guest akearns38

Guest akearns38

Ah at last me old lad has let me get 2 terriers of me own!! :clapper:

I got a jack russell dog and a 3/4 lakie 1/4 border bitch!

i really hope these will be gud workers!!

anyone any tips on go-to-ground training??

let me no what yas tink of dem!!

Adam!

post-25965-1225751247_thumb.jpg

post-25965-1225751391.jpg

just let em enjoy puppyhood first..encourage plenty of ragging tug of war etc you ll have plenty of time next year to worry about them going to ground..good luck

Good advice :clapper:

craig

ps:good looking pups

Hi Adam, Johnny here from kilkenny. There lovely pups fair play. Your only problem now is waiting for them to be ready. Do not rush them. In the mean time I am sure you know alot, but I recommend get as much diggin as you can with other lads so you can get experince yourself for your dogs. Read a couple of books or magazines. It all helps I think. Good luck

Guest akearns38
Hi Adam, Johnny here from kilkenny. There lovely pups fair play. Your only problem now is waiting for them to be ready. Do not rush them. In the mean time I am sure you know alot, but I recommend get as much diggin as you can with other lads so you can get experince yourself for your dogs. Read a couple of books or magazines. It all helps I think. Good luck

Thanks for that!

iv been out a gud few times with da lads nd i kinda am gettin da hang of it now!

any names of gud books or magizines??

Guest akearns38
nice pups adam.....which one is the best one.....ya up for a lamp soon

Id say judy da lakeland will be da best because she is from 100% working lines!

ye iv permission on real gud land in Adamstown so ill try der as soon as sallys ready!

Thanks for that!

iv been out a gud few times with da lads nd i kinda am gettin da hang of it now!

Look up tide line books in England. would recommend David Harbcombe book World of Working terriers or Capt Jocelyn Lucas's Hunt and working terriers. Earth dog, running dog is a good mag out once a month. Subscrition only though but well worth it. I am 23 I have been hunting 55 days since 1st of August this year alone getting digging most days and still I learn. You never stop learning, even it you learn what not to do it is worth it! Contact me if you nedd anything

Guest akearns38

Thanks for that!

Look up tide line books in England. would recommend David Harbcombe book World of Working terriers or Capt Jocelyn Lucas's Hunt and working terriers. Earth dog, running dog is a good mag out once a month. Subscrition only though but well worth it. I am 23 I have been hunting 55 days since 1st of August this year alone getting digging most days and still I learn. You never stop learning, even it you learn what not to do it is worth it! Contact me if you nedd anything

Arit thanks for dat lad!!

Guest lurchers lamping
nice pups adam.....which one is the best one.....ya up for a lamp soon

Id say judy da lakeland will be da best because she is from 100% working lines!

ye iv permission on real gud land in Adamstown so ill try der as soon as sallys ready!

how long will it be