stuck up bitches

Just been out with the dog down a quite lane. Jogging the dog behind the car to get her fitness up a bit. half way down and i see this stupid blonde looking slightly lost and bewildered. As i got near she made gestours as if she wanted to chat so, thinking she may have forgot her way home or something i pulled over. She proceed to tell me, rather than ask me to put my dog on the lead. I dont take nicly to been told what to do by stuck up snobs but laguhed it off and carried on when i heard shoot and dog in the same sentence. that was it i saw red i jumped out and told her just what i thought. She went into her house and i carried on alone the lane. On the way back down i saw some guy shooting. Expecting it to be the keeper to "shoot my dog" i slowed down to give him an oppertunity to say his mind but it wernt and he carruied on doing what he was doing . Up came the lane a 4x4 so flashed it let it coem up and there was this blonde slag with his husband with no teeth who she must have got into trouble before and he started giving it the big man so jumped out again and he soon calmed down. I told her to phone the police even offered to let her use my phone the stupid cow .

I dont normally get wound up by dickheads i normally find it funny(being the wind up merchant i am :angel: ) but when people start talking about shooting dog my blood boils. Anyway after ive calmed down tomorrow i will be excersizing my right to excerise my dog and will be returning:D

ANyone else bumped into dickhead do gooder like this ?

What do you find the best way is to piss them off even more :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANyone else bumped into dickhead do gooder like this ?

lots of times my most memorable time was a few years back when me and my lad were ferreting the edge of a small wood.

an old lady walking her springer turned up, she seem to come from nowhere all we heard were what are you doing!

i explained we are after the rabbits..

as she was walking away she spat i dont know why you bother you can buy them from melton market for a pound !

Edited by Chip

i well agree people should keep there opinions to them selves especially when they arnt qualified to comment

the only bother i have ever had was a snobby old women saying i was cruel because i was excercising my terrier bitch at the local lake which is open to the public and so i was making her tred water off one of those wooden jetty things anyhoo she came up to me and she goes "what if she gets tired how is she suposed to get out thats a bit cruel isnt it" my reply was "well i will know when she is tired and take her out" then she replys "well she looks tired to me" so i takes off the dogs lead and let her swim out when she got to dry land which was like a big bit of open grass she then did 3 laps of this open grass which was bout 2 acres big then came back to me and i put her back in the water and continued swimming her, i then replyed "does that look tired to you".....she walked off without a word hahahahahaha

we were out once ferretting with the kids, some silly old fool was walking her dog in the next field on the other side of this brooke , so any way we saw her stop and start stareing then she shouts over to us that we were badger digging so then she gets her phone out by this point i had walked over to tell her its very hard to dig badgers with a ferret, silly cow didnt know what to say, it shut her up, but it goes to show how ignorant people can be and trouble it would of caused wasting police time if she had managed to call them.

Say to them,look if you shoot my dog, i will end up in nick, and you Will end up in Hospital with smashed skull+bust rib's, now if thats what you want, go on then. ;)

BIRD

well i told them both, the problem for them is i knew exactly where they lived and expressed concerns for any trouble the gamekeepers phesants may come into if my dog was so much as aimed at. Im not arsed about dick heads making threats to me that all fun and games but my dog is doing absolutly nothing wrong and to make threats like that seriously pissed me off. Oh well time will tell who comes off worse ;)

You'll always come across Ignorant Tw*ts Timmmy you just gotta either Ignore them or give them something to talk about.

Depends what sorta person you are. Me, I'm the 'Give them something to talk about' Type :laugh:

Butch :thumbs:

Spare of the moment attitude aint always best when they got your reg and cameras i was running my dog there for a day, they will live there for years ;) who will rember what longest as i msure im not the only person this womans had altications with. The mouthy cow wont know who done what.

i always get why you holding your dog so tight its choking,bearing in mind this is my lakeland terrier wich has a nasty attitude and just loves a good scrap!!they say this as there edging closer and closer towards us with which can only be described as a bit of fluff on the end of there lead!!they say its ok mine wont hurt her!and im thinking im not worried about mine its yours love!!then when she lashes out they have the bloody cheek to say she should have a muzzle on!!

some people are so thick :doh:

THE BEST ONE I CAN REMEMBER WAS WHEN I WAS DOGGING IN FOR A KEEPER THIS STUPID WOMAN STOP AND STARTED SHOUTING AND WAVEING HER ARMS AT ME SO I GO OVER THINKING SHES BROKE DOWN OR SOMETHING ON THE LANE

WHEN I GETS THER SHES GIVEING IT LARGE FING AND BLINDING TELLING ME IM TRESSPASSING ON HER LAND AND THAT I WILL BE ARESSTED AND WHAT NOT AFTER ABOUT TEN MINNITS OF ALL THIS SHE SAYS

WELL HAVENT YOU ANY THING TO SAY SO I REPLYED

IM THE KEEPER

IT WAS GREAT SHE NEVER SAID A WORD JUST GOT IN HER FLASH MOTOR AND DID ONE

BUT HAVE YOU NOTICED ITS MOSTLY WOMEN THAT DO IT THE MEN JUST SIT THER IMBARASSED LOL

THE BEST ONE I CAN REMEMBER WAS WHEN I WAS DOGGING IN FOR A KEEPER THIS STUPID WOMAN STOP AND STARTED SHOUTING AND WAVEING HER ARMS AT ME SO I GO OVER THINKING SHES BROKE DOWN OR SOMETHING ON THE LANE

WHEN I GETS THER SHES GIVEING IT LARGE FING AND BLINDING TELLING ME IM TRESSPASSING ON HER LAND AND THAT I WILL BE ARESSTED AND WHAT NOT AFTER ABOUT TEN MINNITS OF ALL THIS SHE SAYS

WELL HAVENT YOU ANY THING TO SAY SO I REPLYED

IM THE KEEPER

IT WAS GREAT SHE NEVER SAID A WORD JUST GOT IN HER FLASH MOTOR AND DID ONE

BUT HAVE YOU NOTICED ITS MOSTLY WOMEN THAT DO IT THE MEN JUST SIT THER IMBARASSED LOL

This happend to a pal i used to go ferreting with he came off field after a morning ferreting as he drove out of gate a police car past and then did a U turn and followed pal into farm yard police asked pal what had he been doing in fields as he had a report of someone catching rabbits pal says yep been ferreting polis what did you do with rabbits pal say i kill them.polis askes to see in car boot so pal opens boot and out jumps his dogs polis nearly s**ts himself pals nearly wetting himself polis not happy starts to get heavy where do you live here on the farm says pal can you proove it yes just go into that shed the farmer is riddling tetteis just then farmer appears polis askes do you know this man and does he have permmision to be on your land killing rabbits farmer throws his hands up and says never seen him before in his life and starts to laugh polis now sense of humour starts to radio in farmer stops him by admiting he knows pal and it was ok . He then askes polis how long did it take him to get to the farm after he got report approx 10 mins says copper right next time this farm reports that there are lights and people on the land and they could be thiefs or poachers i want the same response time from you lot because last time it took you 1 hour to turn up and you sent a little wpc to deal with it . the farm got a visit from crime prevention officer later that week i think the farmer gave him a hard time aswell.

i always get why you holding your dog so tight its choking,bearing in mind this is my lakeland terrier wich has a nasty attitude and just loves a good scrap!!they say this as there edging closer and closer towards us with which can only be described as a bit of fluff on the end of there lead!!they say its ok mine wont hurt her!and im thinking im not worried about mine its yours love!!then when she lashes out they have the bloody cheek to say she should have a muzzle on!!

some people are so thick :doh:

Unfortunately your terrier will be inclined to scrap if your holding the lead taught...when a mutt is approaching why exactly are you holding the lead so taught.....if it's out of range why indicate to your terrier that trouble is imminent.

unfortunatly on,off,taught,loose she will scrap!!this saves me falling out with people, that think every dog needs to sniff every other dogs arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!and when people have been told not to bring there dogs to mine,and still choose to do so there isnt much i can do apart from hold her back!