Irish lamping comp

shep think your alright out of this one haha :whistling: me for the :toast:

sorry mate your dreaming jack is going on the same diet and training as my greyhounds if hes in dog will be just pure killing machine by the time im finished with him lol best of luck to ya though :D:D:D:D jack for :toast::toast:

well the way he was running last night kid it wouldnt surprise me....very good dog you got there ;)

thanks mate your dog should run well in it handy dog he is very fast and creeps up to the squatters very smart dog aswell pushing rabbits up outta dikes and ditches :gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I caught the bogey rabbit near the M50 exit for Ballymun. A friend of mine caught a couple of bogey looking ones near silloge golf course not far from where I was with the ferrets.Hope it doesnt interferre with your competition.Hate that mixy.

I caught the bogey rabbit near the M50 exit for Ballymun. A friend of mine caught a couple of bogey looking ones near silloge golf course not far from where I was with the ferrets.Hope it doesnt interferre with your competition.Hate that mixy.

Are you from the mun???

Are you from the mun???

Yes im from the house of fun. Born into it. Where in Dublin are you from yourself.

Are you from the mun???

Yes im from the house of fun. Born into it. Where in Dublin are you from yourself.

Coolock :thumbs::thumbs:

Are you from the mun???

Coolock :thumbs::thumbs:

Is there many places around you to hunt.There used to be loads where Im liveing years ago.They start building everywhere.I got into different types of dogs and have come full circle again,back to the fields.I used to play gailic football with Innis Fails in Balgriffin for years, years ago.

Is there many places around you to hunt.There used to be loads where Im liveing years ago.They start building everywhere.I got into different types of dogs and have come full circle again,back to the fields.I used to play gailic football with Innis Fails in Balgriffin for years, years ago.

Did ya play with e.taffe ot steven harvet by any chance.

No real hunting round this way, I hnt round Meath/Louth.