Irish lamping comp

Lads ye all have a pm regarding details for comp.

Lets see who is up for it and who is not.

As soon as fees are recieved I can set about pairing up members for the first heat and appoint a judge for that session.

John

sorry im out my dog broke a bone in his leg

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as fees are recieved I can set about pairing up members for the first heat and appoint a judge for that session.

John

sorry to hear that lad,i hope it makes a speddie recovery

cheers mate vet rekons hes finished fingers crossed

John

sorry to hear that lad,i hope it makes a speddie recovery

cheers mate vet rekons hes finished fingers crossed

Sorry to hear that.

Right lads here’s the deal for those of you who have requested by pm.

All details should be included with your fee, i.e. area you are from, full address and home number, type of dog you are running, by providing the area you come from it enables me to pair you up with the closest competitor to your, his area.

Once the fees are received by me I will then start to pair of member to run in the first heat, a judge will be appointed to over see the session and ensure everything runs smooth.

Each session will last for two hours, fifty yard slips will be the distance for slipping your dog, the judge will over see this.

A coin will be tossed to determent who slips first.

Once the rabbit is in the dog’s mouth it counts, regardless if it’s retrieved or not.

If dog A in on a rabbit and dog B slips his collar by accident and takes up the course then the rabbit is awarded to dog A, this will ensure that no runs are spoiled.

If your dog hunts up after loosing the initial run and takes a rabbit it does not count.

Towards the final stages of the comp, we will decide where the final leg is to be held, this will be decided by me and the two finalists. If I am not in the final I will judge it.

The prize money will be determined by the amount of members taking, this will be decided when all fees are in and I will ask the members as to what way we should do this, after all its your compepition.

Lads if there is anything ye would like to add to these simple rules then please pm me.

Guest gaz100604
sounds good IL,if my bro lloyd r enters,he will be closest to me but dongt really want to go up against him in the first round....to be honest im sick of goin lampin with him lol....can there be an exception in this case?

regards IP :thumbs:

haha plus his bitch "will kick yo ass homie :toast: " thats the luck of the draw addy suck it up bitch :):)

Guest hpool_hunter
sounds good IL,if my bro lloyd r enters,he will be closest to me but dongt really want to go up against him in the first round....to be honest im sick of goin lampin with him lol....can there be an exception in this case?

haha plus his bitch "will kick yo ass homie :toast: " thats the luck of the draw addy suck it up bitch :):)

ha ha it would be the first time if she did gary lol....just think it would be better left to a later round if we get that far

brothers in arms :tongue2: , will be good if both was in final -

what part of the far west you from? have a mate in donegal, an a couple of friends in clare

A place on the coast near Belmullet.. :)

I was living in Tuam, but have moved since. :thumbs:

Frank.

fished there a couple of times. know a lad who has saluki cross near tuam, paddy sweeny is his name

To be fair to everyone else, I will put all the names who are closest to each in a hat and pair them off that way, so you may not be against him, I hope this is fair.

John