Irish lamping comp

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope this time it takes off but we will have to be quick with this as we are goin into november now,so lads if ye are interested get yer 30euros sent to IRISH LURCHER asap....think you should give it till the end of next week IL.if thry dont have the money in by then they there really not interested,its all just for a bit of fun anyway and if scent enters then i dont mind goin out with him in the fist round as i have promised a night out with him anNway but we have been let down with weather conditions and other unforseen circumstances....

regards IP :thumbs:

pm .me where to send the money cheers

Right lads.

Can we please get a definite number on how many are willing to take part in this Competition?

The simple rules are there for all to see, so read them. Can I please have all the lads’ pm me with their contact details and what area you are from? We will pair members who live closest to each other and appoint a judge for that session.

The fee for the comp should be 30euro, if that’s acceptable to all, only when we have the numbers attending and the fee in can we decide on allocating prize money.

So please get the info into me ASAP and we can get the ball rolling.

1. All competitors should run their own dog.

2. It should be agreed as to the duration of the competition. (Two hours)

3. In order to cut down on travel, it should be agreed that those living closest to each other should run against each other.

4. It should be agreed that a judge should preside over each session, and the judge has the final word regarding an objection.

5. Once the judge is satisfied the dog has caught the rabbit regardless if it retrieved or not it counts.

6. I thing we should elect two board members who would oversee the running of the comp.

We can name judges when we have dates.

ok IL,KEEP me posted

alright gimpy boy

why did you not listen to me when i told ya to tape up the bitches dew claws when running long ears ?

Would ya not just get them removed and be done with it

come on lads any more going to enter or are ya's all talk, its only abit of crack what have ya's got to loss