I have a Jack Russel dog 12 months old for sale. I am living in Kilkenny, Ireland. he is off a cracking bitch and sire is working well but over in limerick now somewhere. Very gamey, selling because overstocked and in college. anyone interested?

post-25731-1225373337.jpg

post-25731-1225373349.jpg

Edited by Johnny85

I have a Jack Russel dog 12 months old for sale. I am living in Kilkenny, Ireland. he is off a cracking bitch and sire is working well but over in limerick now somewhere. Very gamey, selling because overstocked and in college. anyone interested?

have a mate that might be intersted any pictures how much

hav you any pictures of parnets

have a mate that might be intersted any pictures how much

more pices to follow hopefully

hav you any pictures of parnets

post-25731-1225400103.jpg

post-25731-1225400114.jpg