A LOOK OUT

i know a bloke whos got very similar but all lever,get rid of the catches and metal

With respect .............

Carrier was made as requested.

Lever? Leather?

If I get rid of the trigger hooks, lads (and girls) might get a bit fed up picking the rabbits up every 3 seconds.

It's easy to offer suggestions (nice way of saying criticise because we're all friends on here now and I'm not allowed to be nasty) when you think you know best, my suggestion to you would be to perhaps produce something yourself, get someone on here to trial it for you, then offer it for sale, and let's see how you like it when someone comes along who knows better ..............

:chair:

Peace and love.

A x

really good,but i think the carrier needs a bit of modification

Me too!

It was a prototype though so no problem there.

how do the rabbits actually fix onto it mate

Through the rabbits legs mate, a cut is made at the back of the leg, legs are crossed over and one leg goes through the cut then the strap of the carrier passes through a few of them.

There's a name I think for what you do to the rabbits legs, but I can't remember what it is. :blink:

( I bet it's something like "legging", I'm sure someone will be along shortly who knows what they're talking about ......... )

really good,but i think the carrier needs a bit of modification

Me too!

It was a prototype though so no problem there.

how do the rabbits actually fix onto it mate

Through the rabbits legs mate, a cut is made at the back of the leg, legs are crossed over and one leg goes through the cut then the strap of the carrier passes through a few of them.

There's a name I think for what you do to the rabbits legs, but I can't remember what it is. :blink:

( I bet it's something like "legging", I'm sure someone will be along shortly who knows what they're talking about ......... )

ye i get you mate. it is leggng by the way ;)

thanks ferret king

i know a bloke whos got very similar but all lever,get rid of the catches and metal

With respect .............

Carrier was made as requested.

Lever? Leather?

If I get rid of the trigger hooks, lads (and girls) might get a bit fed up picking the rabbits up every 3 seconds.

It's easy to offer suggestions (nice way of saying criticise because we're all friends on here now and I'm not allowed to be nasty) when you think you know best, my suggestion to you would be to perhaps produce something yourself, get someone on here to trial it for you, then offer it for sale, and let's see how you like it when someone comes along who knows better ..............

:chair:

Peace and love.

A x

Send me one mate, and I'll give it some stick for you, let you know how I get on :clapper: