What price woyuld you pay ?

At the time of writing this ,im currantly on holiday in florida ,yes i know ,alright for some There is a local guide that can put me on a boar but he wants $560 for a big boar [roughly 300 quid].Dosnt include any licenses or trophy fees and taxidermy is on top too .Is this a good deal or not .

At the time of writing this ,im currantly on holiday in florida ,yes i know ,alright for some There is a local guide that can put me on a boar but he wants $560 for a big boar [roughly 300 quid].Dosnt include any licenses or trophy fees and taxidermy is on top too .Is this a good deal or not .

Well it is a lot of money but it is a chance that you might not have again. It might be interesting like it might just be a question of pulling the trigger. Do you have more information? How would the stalking happen? Are there dogs involved? A verygood wildboar could cost big money as well so... here it seems to be really much.

Going by most of the videos on the net, they don't seem to stalk anything? they mainly sit in hides exactly 100yds or less from a auto grain feeder and just wait for a good one to appear? it seems a lot of money for not a lot of sport?

But as stated when will you get the chance again?

Cheers

Luke.

did you go or get any additional details?

Depends on several variables.....

How badly do you want one?

Have you got any other opportunities?

Can you afford it? (not being personal)

Go for it!

Cheers, D.

Back now .Thanks for all the replies lads ,appreciated .Fate determined that it wasnt to happen as i lost my wallet ,or had it stolen at Animal Kingdom and the wife ,quite rightly so, said we;d better save the money in case we needed it .

The way it was explained to me was that me and the guide would be in a hide from last light to midnight ,no lamp just the stars to shoot by, .270 with no silencer as they are illegal over there .Sows free but boars charged according to size.

Will probably get over there again so will try then .