LAMPING THE FLATS

had a quik run out last night , i start work at 8pm ish and with the clocks going back i was on the land at 6pm .

i lamped from the truck driving the stubble , but also walked a couple of fields , both my two ran well last night, concidering the conditions, cold, with very fast rabbits on this flat land, also there is nothing for them to bounce off , and Tara did excelent work following on right under the hedgrows and catching.

Visa made an apperiance last night catching 4 , not alot i know , but it was nice to see her putting some efort in to the bunnies. she much preefers other game its a shame she's not as bothered as she was because she is a real treat to work on the lamp.

walks right to heel . goes on command and at 6 1/2 her retrive is retriever perfect putting them in your hand. she is soft mouthed and carries evry rabbit round the shoulders, almost as if she was tought to do it.

a real enjoyble hour out.

DSCF0302.jpg

THATS a great new meaning to that word macum. it will soon be in the oxford dictnory :clapper: ( i get all my grammer and stuff mixed up ) but is that a verb or an adgactive, :hmm:

im still chuckling :clapper: that would be a real honor for him wouldn't it , to have that style of lamping named after him :clapper:

THATS a great new meaning to that word macum. it will soon be in the oxford dictnory :clapper: ( i get all my grammer and stuff mixed up ) but is that a verb or an adgactive, :hmm:

im still chuckling :clapper: that would be a real honor for him wouldn't it , to have that style of lamping named after him :clapper:

"Bricking" a field is a "Marks-ism",and I dont mean Karl either :clapper:

"Bricking" a field is a "Marks-ism",and I dont mean Karl either :clapper:

marks-ism :clapper: would memphis come under a marks-ism as well :clapper:

had a quik run out last night , i start work at 8pm ish and with the clocks going back i was on the land at 6pm .

i lamped from the truck driving the stubble , but also walked a couple of fields , both my two ran well last night, concidering the conditions, cold, with very fast rabbits on this flat land, also there is nothing for them to bounce off , and Tara did excelent work following on right under the hedgrows and catching.

Visa made an apperiance last night catching 4 , not alot i know , but it was nice to see her putting some efort in to the bunnies. she much preefers other game its a shame she's not as bothered as she was because she is a real treat to work on the lamp.

walks right to heel . goes on command and at 6 1/2 her retrive is retriever perfect putting them in your hand. she is soft mouthed and carries evry rabbit round the shoulders, almost as if she was tought to do it.

a real enjoyble hour out.

DSCF0302.jpg

Glad you had a good night Tomo ,you have a couple of real honest potfillers there,Good Hunting. Inan.