FORUM SHUTDOWN???

Sorry to spoil anyones party, but I suppose you can't keep a good site down, the comments and email from members have been brilliant, it really opened my eyes actually as to how much people enjoy and appreciate the forum.... How could I let these people down, I'm in it to promote fieldsports, its my true passion and hopefully everyone elses who frequents here...

As for the others who have caused shit, well they can stay wherever they find themselves... its time to move forward... ;)

well done ian, your my hero :clapper:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for keeping the forum open Ian, the site is a great place! After only being a member for 2 weeks, I felt like i'd lost my right hand when I tried to log on last night! Glad all that sent emails had an impact, I'd really miss this place if it were gone forever! :good::good::good: :clapping:

I am new to the hunting game.

When i needed to know an answer to my questions this was first port of call.

The info on this board is priceless and would be a loss to us all if it were to be lost.

So glad you reconsidered Ian good on ya mate for every bad person there are 10 good people.

Cheers :)

Thanks for the rethink Ian. I'm new to long dogs and need all the advice that I can get and this site is a real life line for me and I would be alot worse off without it. I myself have been picked out by some "over opinionated" people who made my first thread an unpleasent experiance and will give it a second thought before posting another. But I also bit and maybe shouldn't have. :oops: We must all think about what we wright before posting it. Anyway thank GOD it's back. Looking forward to some positive posts. CHEERS IAN :signthankspin::good::victory: