The Hunting Life Forum

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see the site up and running again.

I have been a member for less than a year but its become part of my day to check in a learn more about Dogs and Hunting.

I bought my Dog off this site, and made friends from this site who I go out Lamping with on a regular basis and like 90% of the Guys on here must have been confused and disappointed when they logged on and found out the site had been taken off-line.

Ian, for all the bickering and abuse that goes on here by these small minded idiots they are out-weighed by decent folk who come on here to learn, buy and make friends.

Thanks for the re-think on keeping the forum up and going again.

Tinman

P.S

I would ban I.P Addresses for the fools that constantly break the Forum rules. Without checking I am sure IP.Board's allow this with there Software. (That's if you don't already)

Ian a big thank you ,for letting us come back ,yesterday morning went to log in only to see the bad news,GUTTED was not the word, the THL is part of my life sad maybe,but I have a lot of good friends on here,great place to relax on,see whats going on,pick up information,and help,sorry to go on,Ian it must be hard to run this,and I thank you again its your webb site you run it as you wish, I WILL ENJOY IT, if rules are broken kick them of end off, SORRY BUT THANKS AGAIN FOR LETTING US ALL BACK ATB N/S

I missed everything that happened when the site was closed down but I was glad that when my dad tried to show me it was gone it had been reopened. I fully understand Ian's decision that led to the closure and only hope he's managed to sort some of the issues and that the site will remain open.

Its a shame that a few bad eggs have to ruin whats been and informative and fun site for the rest of us.

Thanks Ian for all the work you put in that most of us have no idea about.