1 st heat cat and tilly

Guest markbrick1

Here you go Mark you Fake this song is dedicated to you.. :victory: ..

Millet

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kxz_JBuyF4I

tomo read this mans post ask him, i have never lied thats the thing and i dont hide behind differant user names,whats his problem hes a mod

whats that got to do with coursing dogs or your dog jacking. any way what are you on about your dog jacking when did she do this??

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest markbrick1
Here you go Mark you Fake this song is dedicated to you.. :victory: ..

Millet

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kxz_JBuyF4I

tomo read this mans post ask him, i have never lied thats the thing and i dont hide behind differant user names,whats his problem hes a mod

whats that got to do with coursing dogs or your dog jacking. any way what are you on about your dog jacking when did she do this??

come on tomo remembr the fens mate a certain few said she jacked well when we lamp with scout on video karlesberg can make what he wants up,mark
Guest markbrick1
mark she did stop though didnt she, ??????? hare went across a road and she stoped. why whats your version??
its not my version been in it to long she was working the hedge row on the road are road side i had to call her back she lost it completly differant

How is he hiding though? Everytime he posts people know hes on here, and as we all know Mark and posting go together like fish n chips :tongue2: so hes not hiding is he? If he was hiding he would just read and not post or he would type words on the screen in white writing so no one could read them :clapper: . Ive had this same shit said to me and I dont understand what is people's problem with it? On 99% of forums theres an option for people to go anonymous if they want to. Some people tick the box, some dont, ffs it would be a boring world if we all wanted to be sheep and do the same thing. I tick the box on every forum that has it, on those that dont, I dont.

This same topic was brought up on another forum and someone asked me why I did it, I told them its so I can sneak around the strands of cyberspace and steal peoples souls :clapper: Well it was more interesting than saying I do it cos I want to OK? :tongue2:

Guest markbrick1
How is he hiding though? Everytime he posts people know hes on here, and as we all know Mark and posting go together like fish n chips :tongue2: so hes not hiding is he? If he was hiding he would just read and not post or he would type words on the screen in white writing so no one could read them :clapper: . Ive had this same shit said to me and I dont understand what is people's problem with it? On 99% of forums theres an option for people to go anonymous if they want to. Some people tick the box, some dont, ffs it would be a boring world if we all wanted to be sheep and do the same thing. I tick the box on every forum that has it, on those that dont, I dont.

This same topic was brought up on another forum and someone asked me why I did it, I told them its so I can sneak around the strands of cyberspace and steal peoples souls :clapper: Well it was more interesting than saying I do it cos I want to OK? :tongue2:

well said darling we are joining forces eventually i knew you would come over to the dark side :wub::wub::wub:

:sick:

well said darling we are joining forces eventually i knew you would come over to the dark side :wub:

:sick: :sick: :sick:

Guest markbrick1
Mark's through,Spep21's happy the rest is BORING,BORING,BORING,BORING,BORING,BORING,BORING,BORING,BORING,BORING,BORING,BOR

ING,BORING,

DO YOU GET IT?, BORING.

So whats your take on the thread? Would you say its boring? :D

all my threads are boring and never dog are hunting related theyve never got pics to back up the night are day and there all lies see iam markbrick the fairy storey teller and as soon as i leave the site will get back to a hunting site with topic all 10 and 11 pages, :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: mark and people like millet hippt chick and wilf will have feck all to do and just find someone else to pick on who cant fight back see thats there problem if we let the board say me are one of them go for ever i wonder who would go???????but they would only re registre another name and stay on as this is there life,mark

Edited by markbrick1

Entertainment at its best THL style,better than Mills&Boon at any rate,starts off an epic contest twixt man and nature,few villains along the way,bumpy rides on a few of the pages,and a little romance thrown in towards the end ;):D:icon_redface:

Entertainment at its best THL style,better than Mills&Boon at any rate,starts off an epic contest twixt man and nature,few villains along the way,bumpy rides on a few of the pages,and a little romance thrown in towards the end ;):D:icon_redface:

:clapper::clapper: