A little time out in the woods

Perfect therapy right there. Fair play to you mate. :yes: If you need any further cheering up here's a little song for you:

Are you Ray

Are you Ray

Are you Ray Mears in disguise............... Are you Ray Mears in disguise ?

Sung in the football terrace stylee ! :D

[When i realy do feel like killing the mrs, i mean REALLY feel like doing it then a walk out of the house, up the lane, down the track, beside the wood then it all just goes away. I am back in the land of normality and civility ( she lives to fight another day ) :icon_eek:

That looks bloody lovely mate, you got yourself a right spot there.

I think from time to time everyone would benefit from some time in the woods like others have mentioned you cannot buy that peace & quite for love nor money, the sad thing is its hard to find a nice place like that these days where you can have alittle fire & just chill out, i cant tell you the last time i have been able to do that in england & find myself allways going on the long but beautiful trip upto Scotland where Wild Camping is Allowed & nature still rules the forest lol.

Dam i wish there were more places where abit of wild camping is acceptable.

Lovely pics mate & you could tell just by the background you had a nice time.

alrite richard just noticed your a london lad an was wondering if you have ever done any wild camping nearer to home if so i would love to trade some secret locations with you :thumbs: