Whos bringing on a pup this season?

Guest allroundhunter

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im bringing on scooby.... 4 months now and i have just took a couple of snaps.

post-10826-1224604830_thumb.jpg

post-10826-1224604862_thumb.jpg

post-10826-1224604926_thumb.jpg

nice dog sniper, looks a cracking dog mate! this is the sister to his dogSN850061.jpgSN850066.jpgSN850052.jpg (posted these pics before lads but i,m proud of her) she should be ready for next season if everything goes to plan, every time i take her out and train her it seems the saluki comes out in her, there,s still plenty time for her yet!

mines through fairly collie type mate.he can get excited when other dogs around chasing them etc :laugh: but hes still a pup.:thumbs: nice pup pal.

cheers mate :thumbs: mine likes a chase too but only with small dogs! cos they cant keep up with her :laugh::laugh:

Guest lurcherboy2008
this is CHIEF my lurcher pup.... hes 6 months old so i might start showing him the lamp just after christmas

post-17441-1224783734.jpg

post-17441-1224783752.jpg

long hes older than 6 months i think pal, got to be comeing up 7 now maybe a little more???????? looking good

• 2 weeks later...
Guest world.hunters

This is my pup litter sister to MLBs pup she is going to be a pure rabbiting dog will only make around 21" tts so will be a little racey bitch which is what i wanted. 7 1/2 months and out with the rifle and soon to be shown a few squatters when the time is right.

7-9.jpg

42-1.jpg

4-11.jpg

this is her next to her mother

23-3.jpg

W.h

Edited by world.hunters
Guest little_lloyd

I am running my 18 month pup this season,, Its his first proper season,, Hes done a bit of work so far but is not the most productive rabbit dog,, Hes more into other stuff :whistling: But we will see how things go this season.

Just started for the season now,, And any game taken is being recorded.

post-7667-1226088612.jpg