Bull crosses

sounds like hes just pissed off that he owns jackers mate, let him deal with it! if the dog does the job dont defend it you dont need to, and as for phoning you every 2 mins tell her where to go :)

:thumbs:

so did YOU not just put the dog to a deerhound [welshvixens of this site] did the dog have a kennel fight? why would robisha sell a brillent dog?why did you turn down the invite to go out with the dog to silence the people that say he jibbed??????????????????????????????????

i heard u got sum jibbers ova der

i dont keep jibbers or bred for money i go out with much thought of dog men as and when and my dogs dont let me down thats why they are still in my kennels when did you see the big jibber go must be a diffrent dog as i got a pm from dean29 saying its true :rofl::rofl:

You have never had pm about a dog off me, your nothing but a liar. I blocked you after the FIRST pm you sent me. Why dont you mind your own business... what dog i own and what they can or cant do has nothing to do with you what-so-ever. If you feel you have been ripped off take it up with ROBSHA and the owner of the bitch.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Paddy. (big fawn dog 3/4 pit 1/4 greyhound) and his son Murphy (chocolate dog 1/2 pit 1/2 greyhound). The Pups are a son (fawn) and daughter (black) of paddy. These i had recently and more are available on this site, just look for griffo's thred. To see all of my dogs check out my profile. I will be adding them all shortly.
very nice chocolate bull havent seen one that colour befour very nice :clapper:
sounds like hes just pissed off that he owns jackers mate, let him deal with it! if the dog does the job dont defend it you dont need to, and as for phoning you every 2 mins tell her where to go :)

:thumbs:

so did YOU not just put the dog to a deerhound [welshvixens of this site] did the dog have a kennel fight? why would robisha sell a brillent dog?why did you turn down the invite to go out with the dog to silence the people that say he jibbed??????????????????????????????????

i heard u got sum jibbers ova der

i dont keep jibbers or bred for money i go out with much thought of dog men as and when and my dogs dont let me down thats why they are still in my kennels when did you see the big jibber go must be a diffrent dog as i got a pm from dean29 saying its true :rofl::rofl:

You have never had pm about a dog off me, your nothing but a liar. I blocked you after the FIRST pm you sent me. Why dont you mind your own business... what dog i own and what they can or cant do has nothing to do with you what-so-ever. If you feel you have been ripped off take it up with ROBSHA and the owner of the bitch.

robsha is a ok he told me the truth about the dog witch saved me the waste of time and effort bringing up a pup from a JIBBER JACKER i,ll leave you to it now as its getting dark now time to go work some dogs for me. but u,ll have to stay in and clean up some jibber shit in your kennels end of. ps you still havent answerd my questions did it have a kennel fight am i right.not arguing or bitching anymore i,ll leave you in piece to go clean your camera :rofl::rofl: :11: lenz

lol rob got to pups out of him lol

8)
post-22772-1224446933_thumb.jpg

this is mine, milly 6 and a haf months

Really nice pup you got there... whats the big dog.... dog or bitch?

bitch, deerhound saluki x collie grey shes 10yr old now

Now thats the kind of dogs i like in my kennel, if you see any young deerhound cross bitch pm me, very interested in one.

will do mate no probs thanks

cheers mate.

:clapper:

8)

nice dogs there lad hard 2 beat da bull xs