Bull crosses

This is Paddy. (big fawn dog 3/4 pit 1/4 greyhound) and his son Murphy (chocolate dog 1/2 pit 1/2 greyhound). The Pups are a son (fawn) and daughter (black) of paddy. These i had recently and more are available on this site, just look for griffo's thred. To see all of my dogs check out my profile. I will be adding them all shortly.

:whistling:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

black dog, bottom pic.. stonker of a dog, hows he bred mate?

by a well know barnsley lad.

the black pup in the first pic is now bigger than him(his dad) with a bigger head.

billy is bull/greysaluki/grey

x

generation bull grey

i put him to a bitch that was 5/8 bull

same father to produce the pup.he is a machine now cant wait untill he has had a few seasons under him

you got sum good strong bred lurchers there , all the best with them spiderpig... :good::good:

• 2 months later...
post-22772-1224446933_thumb.jpg

this is mine, milly 6 and a haf months

Really nice pup you got there... whats the big dog.... dog or bitch?

bitch, deerhound saluki x collie grey shes 10yr old now

Now thats the kind of dogs i like in my kennel, if you see any young deerhound cross bitch pm me, very interested in one.

any good ? deerhound/greyhoundx bull . bedlington/greyhound

post-13199-1229943212.jpg

This is Paddy. (big fawn dog 3/4 pit 1/4 greyhound) and his son Murphy (chocolate dog 1/2 pit 1/2 greyhound). The Pups are a son (fawn) and daughter (black) of paddy. These i had recently and more are available on this site, just look for griffo's thred. To see all of my dogs check out my profile. I will be adding them all shortly.

nice dogs mate, that paddys one big dog!!!!!!

Cheers mate.

This is oscar, hes a first cross. (doesnt like the camera flash)

And another pic of Paddy. :toast:

how old is oscar have got a bitch which i picked up in south wales earlier this year who is a double of oscar about 18 months now like that paddy dog strong looking animal will get a photo up of my one when i get the chance

as promised some photos of ted had 2 with him yesterday and 2 with the terrierspost-13513-1229944933_thumb.jpg

what cross is he? did you buy him from wales

he is first cross bull/greyhound put across a whippet/greyhoundx bull he came from a lad in essex have also got a bullx bitch which i got in south wales just adds a bit of speed to the first crosses for working cover with the terrierslike the look of that pup you got there good luck with him

as promised some photos of ted had 2 with him yesterday and 2 with the terrierspost-13513-1229944933_thumb.jpg

what cross is he? did you buy him from wales

he is first cross bull/greyhound put across a whippet/greyhoundx bull he came from a lad in essex have also got a bullx bitch which i got in south wales just adds a bit of speed to the first crosses for working cover with the terrierslike the look of that pup you got there good luck with him

cheers , your dog looked like one my mate bred about 4 years back. the mother of the pup. i often wonder how people are getting on with them.

post-13199-1229945934.jpg

choacolate ones looks well pal whats it like on the job