Bull crosses

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Paddy. (big fawn dog 3/4 pit 1/4 greyhound) and his son Murphy (chocolate dog 1/2 pit 1/2 greyhound). The Pups are a son (fawn) and daughter (black) of paddy. These i had recently and more are available on this site, just look for griffo's thred. To see all of my dogs check out my profile. I will be adding them all shortly.

nice dogs mate, that paddys one big dog!!!!!!

Cheers mate.

This is oscar, hes a first cross. (doesnt like the camera flash)

And another pic of Paddy. :toast:

dog

post-23541-1248727264.jpg

This is Paddy. (big fawn dog 3/4 pit 1/4 greyhound) and his son Murphy (chocolate dog 1/2 pit 1/2 greyhound). The Pups are a son (fawn) and daughter (black) of paddy. These i had recently and more are available on this site, just look for griffo's thred. To see all of my dogs check out my profile. I will be adding them all shortly.

Cheers mate.

dog

dog

Cheers mate.

dog

dog

post-23541-1248727351.jpg

post-23541-1248727399.jpg

that is the best lookin bull x ive seen

that is the best lookin bull x ive seen

:thumbs:

heres acouple of mine aged 15mnths ive posted them before so ill have to take some new ones as hes 17 mnths now and bursting to gothecottage26to28thjune08028.jpgthecottageearlandpup081.jpgthecottageearlandpup072.jpg

thats a topper mate, all credit to you, its in fantastic condition all the best with him,HF.

did u pup paddy pip back t a 1/3 bull 3/4 grey ? t get these pups mate????

did u pup paddy pip back t a 1/3 bull 3/4 grey ? t get these pups mate????

yes mate