collie x whippet with a bit of bull in him 21 1/2''tts just short of three year old good with other dogs and good in kennel generally a good dog excellent on the lamp and good ferreter trial welcome im looking for £150 for a quick sale he must go before sunday night because i start new job monday

I dont want this dog to go but have no choice due to being maid redundant last week i am forced to work away and will have no time for him i could probably leave him in the yard and get the missus to feed him but that would just be selfish he deserves better by doing what he loves. no time wasters please

if intrested call me 07510400702

im in salford manchester

thanks ebo

post-15488-1224161275.jpg

post-15488-1224161409.jpg

what gme as that dog took ifi rember correctley a few days ago you posted a pic with the dog and said it had its first rabbit ??

just asking mate

cheers jp

I have had this dog for about 6 weeks and most of that time i have been getting him fit i have had him out quit a few times on the lamp+ferreting and picked quit few rabbits up if i am giveing a trial and the dog dose what i say what is the problem

dog is from the north east , used to belong to friend of mine the dog is a good dog and game as hell for his size

good luck with the sale EBO , should go in no time especially if some one sees him run

dog is from the north east , used to belong to friend of mine the dog is a good dog and game as hell for his size

good luck with the sale EBO , should go in no time especially if some one sees him run

thanks chid

thanks chid

collie x whippet with a bit of bull in him 21 1/2''tts just short of three year old good with other dogs and good in kennel generally a good dog excellent on the lamp and good ferreter trial welcome im looking for £150 for a quick sale he must go before sunday night because i start new job monday

I dont want this dog to go but have no choice due to being maid redundant last week i am forced to work away and will have no time for him i could probably leave him in the yard and get the missus to feed him but that would just be selfish he deserves better by doing what he loves. no time wasters please

if intrested call me 07510400702

im in salford manchester

thanks ebo

is dog still for sale or do you no anyone with a dog /bitch doing the job day/night good money paid for right dog call with any info on 07747072028 jim any time