I live in Watford and am intrested in doing gamekeeping as my 2nd choice of career, I wanted to be a vet but I can't get the grades for that. Does anyone know where the nearest college is that does gamekeeping, I am doing National Certicate in Animal Care level 2 at the moment, but next year I want to do gamekeeping, if I have to rent nearby then thats fine just need to know the nearest college.

Joe

thers one in shrewsby i went ther on work based training and did nvq2 i cant for the life of me remmember what it was called

and ther is another derby way called bishopburton that dose a bit but your best collage would be sparshoilt collage

but befor you jump to a collage have you ever thourt of a YTS were your work on an estate and have a 1 or 2 days of naw and then to go to collage

Is there any estates near by though, because I can't find any on the net, and I dont drive yet, but hopefully will next year.

Joe

sparsholt the best college mush but a bit of a distance out from you good college though

Sparsholt does lots of land based studies didn't know they did gamekeeping. I was there a while back.

01962 766441 give them a call.

I'll do that, cheers mate.