free stuff!!!

go onto http://www.4imprint.co.uk make an account and look around when you find something you want click on FREE SAMPLE and it gets posted out.

You get three free samples then you need to post the stuff to another address.

Iv got the Richarts ultima maxi 3 Knife.some binoculars with 6x zoom.and a boxed torch. all came to my door this morning im well pleased because everything is good quality and it didnt cost me a penny :tongue2:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you get the free shit once uv registered then :hmm:

First make shure ur on the UK site then look around on the site when you find something you want click on it and go down to were it says details and to the right of that there should be a list saying larger images,colour options, ect ect cleck on FREE SAMPLE

and bobs ur uncle :big_boss:

click on lifestyle oick what you want then more detail then click free samples. I THINK THATS IT

cjw

it works dosent it

i got this in my email though did you

In an effort to make your job easier, we are happy to provide you with a price quote on these or any other items. There is absolutely no obligation to buy! This is only for your reference.

If you are interested in a price quote, please reply and indicate how many you might want to order, colour choice, imprint colour, and the imprint location or locations(where on the items you would like the imprint to appear).

Let us know also if you are facing a deadline and the date you need these items, as that will help us determine which shipping method to include in your price quote.

Thank you for your interest in 4imprint. We look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Customer Care

0845 054 4405