out for my usual friday walk to the pub,i do this walk every friday it's about 5 mile,and i know most sets ,pipes and places around ,so the dog can run free,up untill yesterday ,i looked round for my dog and just saw his arse dissapearing down a land drain at the side of the road,he has seen this 50 times but never bothers,anyway he'd gone,the pipe is only 25ft long ,with one end sligtly blocked, pyke began baying straight away so i knew he was on,i left him to it for a while thinking it might bolt,but nothing,so im starting to think billy! after a quick call to a mate for a shovel the baying stoped,and i saw steam coming from the end of the pipe and the dog was on his way out ,this is stange for this dog if he,s down your usually digging him,i pulled him out and checked him over,nothing, except two puntures in his ear,what went of down there,what was it ,could he not get to it ,??what do you lads think.anyway i blocked it up to go back today with the right gear. cheers lads.... :ph34r:

Guest Uk_Hunter
anyway i blocked it up to go back today with the right gear

it will of probs dug its way out by now [bANNED TEXT] :haha:

i bloked a fox in before so i could go get my terriers then i came bk and it had gone

and i was only gone for a hour or so

was it still there when u went back [bANNED TEXT]?

your right hunter there was a turn in the pipe,and yes it had dug through,when we went back 2 day.

ime no expert but if a fox can get in a small pipe ime sure a terrier can lol....unless its a biggin ebt ect ore one of my staffies there runners not diggers lol :ph34r:

bullsmilk me owd,the terrier could get where he could ,the thread was up cause thats what happend,and a response was good for the site, only had terriers for about 26yrs.cheers mate, :haha: lol. :ph34r:

nor me bullsmilk,just having the crack [bANNED TEXT],i would like to think that my patt could get anywhere same as you hunter,on a serious note ,i was concernd about the dog,weather he bottled it or not,just can't understand it ,it's not like him at all. :good:

I would probably say it was a cat too,they can queeze into some tight places,its a nightmare when something happens to ground and you havent a clue whats just gone on,like darcy just said there are no rules when it comes to terriers,you can sumise all you want but you will never know :good: