Bloody hell man!,...i will be on a plane with a few dogs this time next year then eh!..lol.

The wife has two russells that would be mint at that...they LOVE the water as well, and so do my coloured terriers!...man, that is alot of game!...i bet there good dog grub as well i should think!?

Thanks for posting mate...

Jay..

he'll be pouting all week now!

Get in the car and drive up then Fat City, Gurdy would love to play with some Nutria I am sure!!!! After her fox the other day these should be a breeze...

C.J.

ok the cat is out of the bag :whistling: I was walking with one of my bull dogs the other day and she ran one gray fox and put another to ground :clapper: well I plug up the whole and wait for luna to get back from her race with the other gray and see if she would enter she was to big to enter the pipe. oh yeah the whole is like an artifical earth it has about a 12ft tube that runs to a 4ft deep stop that has a man hole cover that is by my new place it is an old retention pond that is not used any more.any ways i go back home and get the black dogs . well I am heading back with gurddy and leroy and I am in the field with the two dogs and it empty no orchard nothing flat land about 20 achers and we are in the middle of this field and my dumb a$$ is like let them off the lead we are almost there to the pond well low and behold a big a$$ jack and the race is on!! Gurddy and Leroy are on this jack from the gate I mean the jack did not have the fair play of 100yrds so they were on his a$$ but he made to the edge of the field in to some natrual earths :wallbash::wallbash: like I said "dumba$$" I had no digging tools with me .well leroy comes runnig back and I throw him on a lead and stake him out as soon as i get to the edge of the field gurddy is no wares to be found and there are holes all along the edge of the field well I settle in and do the waiting game, well she is under like an hour and pops out one of the holes and i am like here gurddy and she just goes back in she does this like three times it was a funny seen well i finaly got her and this was about two hours later it looked like she had been chewed on pretty good .I look her over and she looks no worse for ware so were of to the pond to look at the gray we get to the opening and i stake out the dogs . I let leroy off first he does not want to enter so I enter gurddy and she is off like a rocket strait in to the hole she starts baying really hard for about a minute and them all goes silent all you could here was faint gasping and sratching and banging about in the tube so I wait for a bout 15min of this and I dont her one bad thing out of gurddy she is steady and mute at her job at hand . at this point I open the man hole cover and look in the hole and the fox is looking straight at me trying to get away from gurddy and make it to the stop end gurddy was not having that and was keeping it in the tube . well like I said earlyer dumb a$$ I let leroy off and now he enters but that was a bad move because he could not get around gurddy luckly he came back out so i put him in on the stop end and let him get a little work in I think he might in prove with some more one on one time all in all I am really happy with my gurddy

post-11210-1224146075_thumb.jpgpost-11210-1224146433.jpgpost-11210-1224146208_thumb.jpgpost-11210-1224146139_thumb.jpg

he'll be pouting all week now!

Get in the car and drive up then Fat City, Gurdy would love to play with some Nutria I am sure!!!! After her fox the other day these should be a breeze...

C.J.

ok the cat is out of the bag :whistling: I was walking with one of my bull dogs the other day and she ran one gray fox and put another to ground :clapper: well I plug up the whole and wait for luna to get back from her race with the other gray and see if she would enter she was to big to enter the pipe. oh yeah the whole is like an artifical earth it has about a 12ft tube that runs to a 4ft deep stop that has a man hole cover that is by my new place it is an old retention pond that is not used any more.any ways i go back home and get the black dogs . well I am heading back with gurddy and leroy and I am in the field with the two dogs and it empty no orchard nothing flat land about 20 achers and we are in the middle of this field and my dumb a$$ is like let them off the lead we are almost there to the pond well low and behold a big a$$ jack and the race is on!! Gurddy and Leroy are on this jack from the gate I mean the jack did not have the fair play of 100yrds so they were on his a$$ but he made to the edge of the field in to some natrual earths :wallbash::wallbash: like I said "dumba$$" I had no digging tools with me .well leroy comes runnig back and I throw him on a lead and stake him out as soon as i get to the edge of the field gurddy is no wares to be found and there are holes all along the edge of the field well I settle in and do the waiting game, well she is under like an hour and pops out one of the holes and i am like here gurddy and she just goes back in she does this like three times it was a funny seen well i finaly got her and this was about two hours later it looked like she had been chewed on pretty good .I look her over and she looks no worse for ware so were of to the pond to look at the gray we get to the opening and i stake out the dogs . I let leroy off first he does not want to enter so I enter gurddy and she is off like a rocket strait in to the hole she starts baying really hard for about a minute and them all goes silent all you could here was faint gasping and sratching and banging about in the tube so I wait for a bout 15min of this and I dont her one bad thing out of gurddy she is steady and mute at her job at hand . at this point I open the man hole cover and look in the hole and the fox is looking straight at me trying to get away from gurddy and make it to the stop end gurddy was not having that and was keeping it in the tube . well like I said earlyer dumb a$$ I let leroy off and now he enters but that was a bad move because he could not get around gurddy luckly he came back out so i put him in on the stop end and let him get a little work in I think he might in prove with some more one on one time all in all I am really happy with my gurddy

post-11210-1224146075_thumb.jpgpost-11210-1224146433.jpgpost-11210-1224146208_thumb.jpgpost-11210-1224146139_thumb.jpg

post-11210-1224147326.jpg

liked very much of the jagd bitch Lucy.

if she works well you better breed her before one of those crazy huntings that a jagd can do.

nice thread guys.

best regards

Lucy is a nice bitch and we think her daughters off of her last litter will be nicer so we will wait and breed them, he really only breeds for him self and I think he wants to cross her on a Patt next if he ever breeds her again.. I plan to only do crosses w/ my gyp as the pure jagds range to much for the work we do(they work but it is a bit harder to keep on top of them and some places we hunt are small)..

C.J.