thread removed

well they say there aint no smoke without fire ,brookie are you saying the dog he stole he then used in a video i only had a quick read of the thread you first put up ,maybe you could tell your side of the story and i,m pretty sure some one on here will get his you know what its like someone will have been on the blower to him saying about your thread ,i for one think the matter should be clearted up for one i would not want to be buying any of his video ect if he a thief but there again i cant hang a man without clear evidence :victory:

I try not to jump on the band wagon with things like this but threads like this should be left open IMO.

If he is involved in stolen dogs then thats out of order! If you bought a car and found out it was stolen you dont get to keep it so the dog should go back to the lad and the c**t that stole it should be named and shamed.

This goes for anyone, the fact that the warner is "well known" is irrelavent. All dog theives are scum as are people who buy stolen dogs!

if this was an average mill of the road dog thief them i reckon the mods would have no problem in naming and shaming.Just cause he made a few dvds and a few pound doesnt give him the entitlement to steal dogs and expect everyone to turn a blind eye and everyone to keep it hush hush