LAMPING AT WORLDS END!!

i was wet "ha "thats the understatement of the year i can honestly say thats the wettest those fields have been since iv been going up there , feilds were like mini lakes :o little islands sticking up with a rabbit sitting on it how the rabbits got there without getting wet god knows we had some good double catches plodging about on fields that had streams running through them the end result was made all the more respectable due to the conditions a pleasure to watch the dogs do their thing it will be a good few weeks before this land drys :thumbdown: as rob said we travelled back in tea shirt and boxers everything else was off right down to the socks :11: the things we do for the love of the sport does that make us mad or devoted :hmm: or a bit of both :clapper: good hunting lads

good catch colin tipp looks to be coming on a treat. hope you dint find any frogs to slip on.

i remember traveling all the way back to ponte in my pants :icon_redface: after a wet nite up at yours colin me an towzer looked well both in our boxers :icon_eek:

hope to see you soon

a t b

paul

Edited by chipp y