The Litmus test.............

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

top thread as always pal but the roe has me baffled :whistling:

Accidental catch mate,wrong time,wrong place,should actually have been 2,one earlier in the evening but some people soften with age :D That wouldnt surprise me Ooty :D

top thread as always pal but the roe has me baffled :whistling:

Accidental catch mate,wrong time,wrong place,should actually have been 2,one earlier in the evening but some people soften with age :D That wouldnt surprise me Ooty :D

f*****g glad i dont live in hampshire, :whistling::no:
axle rose it aint :) he was getting right into it , mincing about with his arms in a 'little teapot position' :)

As soon as I rounded the corner and came across the car-park I saw your faces crack up :laugh: It was a funny night Mark,you would have fitted in just perfect :laugh:

Guest markbrick1
axle rose it aint :) he was getting right into it , mincing about with his arms in a 'little teapot position' :)

As soon as I rounded the corner and came across the car-park I saw your faces crack up :laugh: It was a funny night Mark,you would have fitted in just perfect :laugh:

i bet it would of been fun,seeing you across the carpark :icon_eek::icon_eek: i can see it now i would of loved to see there faces

There was a drunken geezer sitting outside the pub staring at me,he did a double-take,I think he thought his luck was in :kiss: ;) My stubble might have given the game away though,unless he was used to rough-looking birds :blink:

There was a drunken geezer sitting outside the pub staring at me,he did a double-take,I think he thought his luck was in :kiss: ;) My stubble might have given the game away though,unless he was used to rough-looking birds :blink:

I'm sure some don't care M :blink: A mate was saying him and a few others went over to hamsterdam for a week. Anyway his mate pays his money and gets to work, has a look down stairs and this chick has a dick :o:no: so he bent him/her/it over and took the dirt track. said he had payed so wasn't leaving :cry:

Disgastin :sick: Joe forced me to inflate two condoms earlier in the night and use them for cleavage,unfortunately they werent inflated equally so I looked rather mis-shapen from a distance,lop-sided actually so I "Popped" them with a pin :D

Disgastin :sick: Joe forced me to inflate two condoms earlier in the night and use them for cleavage,unfortunately they werent inflated equally so I looked rather mis-shapen from a distance,lop-sided actually so I "Popped" them with a pin :D

Suprised you didn't keep them for bouyancy aid but looks like you had your wading staff this time :laugh: Rather you than me In that water though. I was lamping off the mule and that was cold enough!