HERE GOES I CANT STAY AWAY FROM POSTING VIDEO ADDED PAGE 2

Guest markbrick1

Guest markbrick1
This guy is to much for me i you got yaself a few trabbits an its good your getting out an about, personly i wouldnt run to dogs on a rabbit they clash to much and a decent dog shud catch a rabbit on its own no probs

well i never see mine clash so i suppose you talkin bollox,at the end of the night to show the farmer a bit of pest control and dog socalising no problem we all,well us who get out there :tongue2::tongue2: seen people accidently slip another dog when ones on the move,these people read the same book as you and it says its never to be done,so both dogs end up fighting cause again you dont do it,

You never see your dogs clash, so you admitt you double slipp your dogs then :hmm: no wonder you catch :whistling:

yes i do nearly every night at the end i will run em on 2 are 3 doubled never have i said i didnt and i mean never,which book does it say you shouldnt do this is it in?????????? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest markbrick1
doggy cam i think mark!!!!! then you will be able to edit from dog to dog and the landy aswell.........couple of them tiny cam corders and a roll of duct tape you'll be well away........ps dont forget it was my idea so 10% of the net profit should sufice.... :whistling::notworthy::icon_redface:

ps look at the time!!! i just got in from running my pouch only had a few runs did quite well i guess for an amiture like myself....

well done mate dont forget my invitation and 10%wow thats gone up,mark

Guest markbrick1
some critasism and some praise. first the critasism . the film was shit mark. i dont mean the content , but the quality , you boys that are making this dvd, cannot expect people to pay for a dvd with poor quality footage :no:

now some praise, nothing wrong in working from the motor , its somthing i have started doing on some of my ground, and it is effective. the dogs work well for ya there mark. also some one said it will ruin the dog for when your walking , thats not tru , certainly not with mine.

ok some advise, watch lurchermania :yes: its still the best lamping film, i keep telling you mark get a big fook off lightforce240 and put it on flood as well as your other lamp to spot them with first.

then get a top quality camera, not just a £300 handi cam . all the best TOMO :thumbs:

cheers mate,dogs work better from foot since i started doing this 3 yrs ago,i walk 75%of the time,but look what happened to me 6 wk ago,torn ligaments in my knee,i could still get out and enjoy my dogs,which no way if i had to walk,the video well yes i agree tomo but 1st time i have sat archie on the bonnet as i drive,so a lot of room for improvement there mate,and noew to the few who critise i suppose you would like it if we were shootin from the landrover and any one doing that last night with a rifle wouldnt of got any,it was early still and light it was for a bit of fun,to show other ways we do it and if your dogs wernt calm it would be dead the 1st night we cover a lot of ground and somenights you will get 30 rabbits runin under the vehicle think about that with a untrained dog,all the best mate mark

great commentating mark :rolleyes:

we drive on the bigger stuff my mate drives i just lamp out the passenger window why a mate drives.

my lamping partner got a great little rough bitch just like your blackun mustard at rabbiting out the motor...

wanna wager on it?? :rolleyes::clapper:

atb,lamper12

Guest markbrick1

we drive on the bigger stuff my mate drives i just lamp out the passenger window why a mate drives.

my lamping partner got a great little rough bitch just like your blackun mustard at rabbiting out the motor...

atb,lamper12

feck between banks goin bust and wagers on here i could be looking for some were to live :laugh::laugh::laugh: and you want me to bet :laugh::laugh: no way :D but if i win any of my wagers and the banks stay afloat well then of coarse i would :thumbs::thumbs:

Good to see someone doing it similar to us. Most of the boys over here have 4x4 utes, spotlight through the roof and dogs crate(with electric doors) on the back. You see the quarry bit of a chase across the paddock, hit the skids, press a button doors fly open and its on for young and old. Common way of hunting foxes, rabbits, hares, pigs and roo's at night.

some critasism and some praise. first the critasism . the film was shit mark. i dont mean the content , but the quality , you boys that are making this dvd, cannot expect people to pay for a dvd with poor quality footage :no:

now some praise, nothing wrong in working from the motor , its somthing i have started doing on some of my ground, and it is effective. the dogs work well for ya there mark. also some one said it will ruin the dog for when your walking , thats not tru , certainly not with mine.

ok some advise, watch lurchermania :yes: its still the best lamping film, i keep telling you mark get a big fook off lightforce240 and put it on flood as well as your other lamp to spot them with first.

then get a top quality camera, not just a £300 handi cam . all the best TOMO :thumbs:

thats why we are asking for the help of more expert people tomo or advice as long as its constructiveso if you can help with either it would be most welcome,thanks,Nickps,anyway i bet even if it were shit you'd still part with a few quid for charity and a chance to take the piss? :thumbs: its going to be as much for fun and charity as anything mate,also of youv'e noticed on there is another thred asking for a camaraperson? look forward to your contructive input,cheers :D

thats why we are asking for the help of more expert people tomo or advice as long as its constructiveso if you can help with either it would be most welcome,thanks,Nickps,anyway i bet even if it were shit you'd still part with a few quid for charity and a chance to take the piss? :thumbs: its going to be as much for fun and charity as anything mate,also of youv'e noticed on there is another thred asking for a camaraperson? look forward to your contructive input,we will be needing critcs,cheers :D Edited by ooty

atb,lamper12

wana film yourself doing it then pass it on for editing so we can use it mate? :victory:

thats why we are asking for the help of more expert people tomo or advice as long as its constructiveso if you can help with either it would be most welcome,thanks,Nickps,anyway i bet even if it were shit you'd still part with a few quid for charity and a chance to take the piss? :thumbs: its going to be as much for fun and charity as anything mate,also of youv'e noticed on there is another thred asking for a camaraperson? look forward to your contructive input,we will be needing critcs,cheers :D

your right i would part with a few ££££ for charity not to much though :clapper: i will be 100% honest hear i have never done any filming. but i have watched 100's of hunting films :whistling: and the best ones have been where there is a seperate camera man. :yes:

his job is just to film, not holding a 60lb fecking dog bouncing on the end of a slip :no: whilst a hare jumps. or hold a lamp as well , whilst a force 6 is blowing :no: . or take bunnys out of nets. just work the camera :yes:

personly i think mark is the ideal camera man for the project. first he can aford a good camera, and i dont think theres any body on here thats as extroverted or sociable as mark. he loves going to new places and having a run out with all the fellas on these sites.

so i vote mark as camera man :thumbs:

At the end of the day,its for charity,not to line someones pockets,nor boost an ego,nor for bragging rights,just for charity,maybe it wont come off,maybe all the pieces will fit and it will,but wouldnt it be fun trying?I am sure anyone would buy a disc 100% more informative than most of them doing the rounds at the minute?Methods some people havent seen on film?f*****g-hell,anythings got to be better than staged trout-tickling filmed solely to prop-up someones retirement fund? :D

Guest markbrick1
Not bad footage Mark, bit fuzzy, but i can see the bunnys getting cought. :thumbs:

I personally, would never again, lamp from a car, 4 x 4, or what ever, as 2 years ago, one of my lurchers got very badly injured.

The rabbit, ran towards the car and under it in a flash, the dog followed and smacked right into the car, busting its shoulders, never ran again...!!!!

I have learnt from that and wont go their again... :no:

Frank.

well said frank,it takes a lot of experiance to do it right and shouldnt be done by any dog,and all i would say never attemt it if your unsure,mark
Guest bob bunny basher

well i seen first hand marks dogs run from the 4x4,those that say they would rather walk fair play,the only walking i do is from my front door to my 4x4,marks dogs will never ever follow a rabbit or hare under the motor,they know where the motor is and stay clear of it,thats what HD wide screen lamping dogs do,all my dogs lamp the same way,if i am looking with the red filter the dog stays by the side of the motor,as soon as i flick on to white the dog runs,you couldnt cover the ground i do walking thats a fact,and the dogs stay very fit lamping like this :good:

Guest markbrick1

you have to try it proper before you knock it :tongue2: ,its the old argument lamping dog are ferreting dog when we open the gates to all differant lamping techniques there is no more better dog then a good lamping dog,mark

Not bad footage Mark, bit fuzzy, but i can see the bunnys getting cought. :thumbs:

I personally, would never again, lamp from a car, 4 x 4, or what ever, as 2 years ago, one of my lurchers got very badly injured.

The rabbit, ran towards the car and under it in a flash, the dog followed and smacked right into the car, busting its shoulders, never ran again...!!!!

I have learnt from that and wont go their again... :no:

Frank.

well said frank,it takes a lot of experiance to do it right and shouldnt be done by any dog,and all i would say never attemt it if your unsure,mark

: That is good , sound advice... :clapper:

Dogs need to be accustomed to this style of hunting,..or it is dangerous... :icon_eek:

Just seen the lamping film clip,..it looks to be good craic,...and I agree with Tomo's comments...

This could be a worthwhile project and I'm sure most of the site would give some money for various charities,.I certainly would...And I think that if you guys PUSH the fact that this production is for the benefit of others,.then hopefully it will not be copied to feck,.and some good will be achieved :notworthy:

All the best,.and keep em' coming... :

Cheers,.CHALKWARREN... :drink: