who is everyone

Guest ooty

do you live with your parants?how old are you,etc,im nick 39. i live with my one son joe in norfolk we have 4 lurchers 2 acds and a plummer terrier :wacko: ;)

Edited by ooty

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol dear ooty im .simon well known as smashy hence the name im 34, 2 kids boy girl .

3 lurchers

2 greys

2 staffy types

a rabbit

3 ferrets

2 cats

and live in the dales lol :victory:

i forgot me ferret, :clapper:

I live with my mum and dad :icon_redface: I dont want to leave home really,I am only in my mid-30's,its far too young really right?Besides,my social skills arent all that,people,women especially scare me in a way,its easier to talk to them online than face to face,the only woman I REALLY like is my mum,Bitty i call her,after the "Little-Britain" sketch,I havent got an oedipus complex,nothing like that,well,maybe a tiny bit,she hugs me and rocks me on her knee when guys are cruel and spiteful to me online,but I will leave home one day,promise mummy :cry:

I know mate,I am doing a piece on them even as we speak,its not their fault,fear of the unknown,only child syndrome,lots of reasons really,kind of wierd,but some people are like that,I left home at 16,jump-or-be-pushed,but some people never break away from those apron-strings :no:

Guest smashygadge
I live with my mum and dad :icon_redface: I dont want to leave home really,I am only in my mid-30's,its far too young really right?Besides,my social skills arent all that,people,women especially scare me in a way,its easier to talk to them online than face to face,the only woman I REALLY like is my mum,Bitty i call her,after the "Little-Britain" sketch,I havent got an oedipus complex,nothing like that,well,maybe a tiny bit,she hugs me and rocks me on her knee when guys are cruel and spiteful to me online,but I will leave home one day,promise mummy :cry:

ive told you before you should be writing for some comedy mate

i think you have talent in that department :clapper:

Well,its kind of sad but true,some guys strive in this world for aplha-male status,they never get it,they dont even make beta-male actually,the sort of guys never taken seriously in male group gatherings,social inepts/indaequates,but at least mummy still loves them :kiss:

Guest smashygadge
I am Andrea, i am married to ASD, we have 5 children and keep Minshaw lurchers, we have our own site called Hunters United, that was made by our then 14 year old son Hare Hunter, we live in Cumbria.

Well i'm Andy now 42 :o and need say no more than what's been quoted :tongue2:

women cant keep nothing secret lol :clapper: