minshaw myth or not

Why are you wanting to know the price of the Minshaw dog stud fee? when ive just read your posts and youve got a blue merle genuine collie greyhound dog at stud and why want to breed with a Minshaw dog when they are known lamping dogs and in your posts you dont agree with lamping hares ? :hmm:

WTF are u about i am just asking a question for someone else. i dont need your dog for stud ive got a super dog my self. does the price of the dog for stud change if my opinion differ to someone elses.AND BY THE WAY MY DOG IS A LAMPING DOG OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.BUT CATCHING HARES IN THE LIGHT DOES NOT PROVE NOTHING TO ME.

Why would i want to use 28in 86lb dog for stud for catching a 3 POUND RABBITT. THERES TO MANY PEOPLE ON THIS SITE WHO LIVE WHERE THEIR IS VAST AMOUNTS OF GAME TO BE CAUGHT ,WHO THINK THEY HAVE SUPER DOGS. IVE BEEN PLACES MY SELF UP YOUR END OF THE COUNTRY I.E.LOWTHER,SANFORD,PENRITH AREA,CREEF.I TOOK A AVERAGE DOG UP TO PENRITH AREA ONE NIGHT AND SHE LOOKED A WORLD BEATER,CATCHING A LOT OF RABBITTS.BUT SHE WASNT ANYTHING SPECIAL.DOWN WHERE I LIVE. i went on lowther one night with a REAL DOG and i caught 33 rabbitts 4 hares in a couple of hours.SO I KNOW WHATS EASY LAMPING AND WHATS NOT.PEOPLE CAN GET CARRIED AWAY THINKING THEY HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL ,BUT ALL DEPENDS WHERE U LIVE.EVEN THOUGH I HAVE CAUGHT HARES MYSELF IN THE PAST IN THE LAMP I DONT THINK IT PROVES ANYTHING,BUT EVERYONE IS ENTILTLED TO THEIR OPINION.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do you feel the need to pull down some ones chosen type of lurcher pryor. or there method of hunting. killing is killing and when its for ££££££££££ profit then fiar law and sportsmanship are not a priority.

I USED JACK AS A STUD LAST YEAR, THE FEE WAS....................... FREE, AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE ,THATS HAD A FREE MATING.

Guest markbrick1
why do you feel the need to pull down some ones chosen type of lurcher pryor. or there method of hunting. killing is killing and when its for ££££££££££ profit then fiar law and sportsmanship are not a priority.

I USED JACK AS A STUD LAST YEAR, THE FEE WAS....................... FREE, AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE ,THATS HAD A FREE MATING.

i love that word free between lurcher folk, :thumbs: it shows how genuine they are and what type of real people they are as well,all the best mark

another great white hunter

another great white hunter

name calling :clapper: very adult :clapper: grow up kid :thumbs:

Really cant wait for this book, if there are any hardback editions put me down for one. those two pups look like the Minshaw dogs of old. Goodluck with them.

they will all be hardback matey.

superb cant wait the last books were a great read especialy LITTLE DOGS WITH BIG HEARTS!! :notworthy:

i love that word free between lurcher folk, :thumbs: it shows how genuine they are and what type of real people they are as well,all the best mark

:notworthy::notworthy::victory:

Guest markbrick1

faster then a hare :thumbs::thumbs: i must say some very true words there andy,and not like me you never look for an argument,but i wonder whos had the most threatening pms :laugh::laugh::laugh: i cant see why people want to slate your dog achieving his age with the amount of work you put in front of him states hes above average to me straight away and deserves to shag for the rest of his life are should i say make love to approved bitches :whistling: all the best mark

I think with any lurcherx, they can all look good if you have plenty of game to catch.?

Lets face it, if they have never been lamped, or there is a lot to go at you will get big numbers.

Where i live alot of game is feckin lamp shy, with keepers+ lads lamping most nights, you do well to get a feckin dozen.?? your dogs really have to work hard to catch any thing. All i can say if you live where you have plenty of game, you are very lucky, come down here its a differnt ball game.?? as i said to Tomo at weston park , having the ground makes all the Big differnce.??

BIRD

Edited by bird

Yep that doesn,t surprise me at al, i used andys dog once and he wouldn,t take a penny, andy even brought jack to me which is a 5-6 hour round trip and he wouldn,t even take a penny for the fuel, all the familys sound and 100% dedicated, i dont see much of andy these days but i,v got alot of time for him and the minshaw line.

Thats great appreciate that pm me what i owe you, im just picturing the gh lol, what you,v said sounds abit familar,nothing out of the ordinary ha, tell him i was asking about him, i miss the craic with what you boys get up to and the lenghts you go to' to make a night worthwhile,cant wait to catch up on the adventures :rofl: keep at it and all the best to yas.