Calling all female members

Point taken Maltenby. I never look in the gun dogs section so all i've read is on general talk - I missed both topics posted about a gun dog but its in general not just mrs sweepy I am referring to. The more women that post about hunting - the better we will get recognition.

I think I'd better just keep out of the general talk section :bye:

:yes::bye:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Point taken Maltenby. I never look in the gun dogs section so all i've read is on general talk - I missed both topics posted about a gun dog but its in general not just mrs sweepy I am referring to. The more women that post about hunting - the better we will get recognition.

I think I'd better just keep out of the general talk section :bye:

:yes::bye:

its not all on the genral topic posts though! on some of the lurcher or terrier forums its starts off talking or related to the dogs then ends up men and women flirting and taking the post way off the orignal subject.

dont see what all the fuss is about woman hunting?i sin a lota woman know as much as any man,and get stuck right in when needed,its just that more men seem to hunt is the only differance i notice,get out there and do it girls, :unsure:

Edited by ooty

I'm serious and passionate about my hunting but I also like to be quite a girly girl at times, is that a crime now then?

I like to have a laugh and a joke just like the next person but when the thread calls for it. I won't deliberately go out of my way to hijack a thread for my own purposes and never have.

I've been quite honest about the amount of lurcher work that i've done but that doesn't mean i'm any less passionate about it than the next person, the type of hunting I have most experience in is hunting with hounds, but i'd still love to learn more about other types of hunting. I also like to have a joke and banter with other people. This is the general talk section, what does it matter whats posted?

I'm serious and passionate about my hunting but I also like to be quite a girly girl at times, is that a crime now then?

I like to have a laugh and a joke just like the next person but when the thread calls for it. I won't deliberately go out of my way to hijack a thread for my own purposes and never have.

I've been quite honest about the amount of lurcher work that i've done but that doesn't mean i'm any less passionate about it than the next person, the type of hunting I have most experience in is hunting with hounds, but i'd still love to learn more about other types of hunting. I also like to have a joke and banter with other people. This is the general talk section, what does it matter whats posted?

:clapper: :clapper:

I try to refrain from 'drivel' as often as possible but I'm not always successful. I've lived with and worked with dogs most of my life (working for a vet for a number of years), but am just starting out working my lurcher. Only posted a tiny bit about what I've done with her so far, because so far I've only done a tiny bit :laugh: But I'm keen. And this forum is loads of fun - so I post about whatever. Doesn't mean I'm not serious :D I came on here to learn (so naive :laugh:), and am having a right good chuckle while I'm at it.

I try to refrain from 'drivel' as often as possible but I'm not always successful. I've lived with and worked with dogs most of my life (working for a vet for a number of years), but am just starting out working my lurcher. Only posted a tiny bit about what I've done with her so far, because so far I've only done a tiny bit :laugh: But I'm keen. And this forum is loads of fun - so I post about whatever. Doesn't mean I'm not serious :D I came on here to learn (so naive :laugh:), and am having a right good chuckle while I'm at it.

I wouldnt mind learning how to use a dog to hunt but i would rather pm people & ask than start a topic so thats what i would do, i would need a suitable dog to start with & thats the first hurdle i need to get over , what sort , cross etc

I read quite a bit, in a few of the different forums, and I'm enjoying some of the stories, pictures and advice. When I first came to England I fell hook line and sinker for the countryside, so I'm happy to learn about anything to do with it really.

I used to start topics asking questions, even tho I made myself look a plonker :clapper: Now I just save those questions for the Man 'cause he doesn't seem to mind me asking plonker-type stuff :tongue2:

Come on Admin.. let's get a all out none hunting female thread.. :sick: ..but then again im sure the 10yr old's will be happy with it.. :clapper: ..

Millet

You naughty boy Millet :tongue2:! whatever made you think this is a Hunting forum mate :whistling:...

Jasper