DIGGING AGAIN SATURDAY !!!

Guest pikey

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey p***y,

Nice looking dogs, what way are they bred?

Voon.

thanks for the replies to my post lads, voon (old nuttall x gould) in those terriers.

Thought that alrite p***y, Hard to beat the old Gould lines that were brought in the 80's supposed to be off Goulds Smithy, there was couple of dogs round my way with Gould breeding, produced very game pups when crossed to a variety of different bitches. All the pups seemed to work!!!!!!!!

Voon.

• 2 weeks later...
WELL THIS SATURDAY I WAS INVITED OUT BY A WELL KNOWN DOG MAN, HE HAS TAKING OUT A FAIR FEW TERRIER MEN OVER THE YEARS ON DIGS, TO ENJOYS THE SPORT OF A THE " WORKING TERRIER ".

TO DAY I TOOK THE ONLY TWO DOGS I COULD USE, AS THE REST ARE LAID UP, AFTER THE AMOUNT OF DIGS I GOT IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS. THE TWO DOGS WERE " JET" A BITCH I HAVE AND BRED OFF THIS YEAR, SHE STARTED HARD, BUT DOES A LOT OF MIXING NOW WITH THE QUARRY. I ALSO TOOK "BRUNO " THE FATHER OF THE BITCH.

WELL WE HAD A GREAT DAY, HAD A FEW DIGS, BITCH WAS DUG AT 4 FEET, TOOK A WHILE TO FIND HER, AS SHE WORKED HER GAME AS QUITE AS A MOUSE, " BRUNO " PUT ON A ANOTHER TOP CLASS SHOW, AND STILL NEVER LEARNED TO BARK........A ROCK HARD DOG, WITH THE SIZE TO GO WITH IT, ALL GAME WAS RELEASED TO LIVE ANOTHER DAY...... FEW SNAPS BELOW OF THE DIGS.........

STEVIE STARTS DIGGING...........

post-341-1223194760.jpg

BREAKING IN ON THE " JET BLACK" BITCH.........

post-341-1223195396.jpg

BITCH RESTING AFTER DIG.......

post-341-1223195568.jpg

NEXT DIG WAS BRUNO..........HERE " BRUNO" SUPER GLUED TO THE QUARRY !!!!!!!!

post-341-1223196159.jpg

BRUNO HAVING A WELL EARNED REST...........

post-341-1223196401.jpg

nice looking dogs there pal keep it up :thumbs: